𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷.𝟷𝟼

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐
PARADIS YEAR 850
BATTLE OF TROST CONT.
└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

You continued to walk along the roof as Armin argued with Mikasa about going with, "There! Your mobility gear still works, and I've given you all my blades", Mikasa muttered trying to pull Armin forward with the group.

"B—But the place is swarming with Titans. You can't possibly carry someone while jumping", he tried to argue before she cut him off.

"Let's go", She grunted tired of his excuses.

"Please don't... I'll only... I'll only get more of my friends killed!"

"Ill drag you out of here myself if I have to, but we need to go", You sighed kicking yourself off the chimney as you made you way to the blonde.

"Wait! Listen!", He stopped you as you raised your eyebrow at his demand, "I have a suggestion!"

"A suggestion?", You questioned looking down at him.

"Only you two can do it, so I leave the choice to you", He trailed off, "I know it sounds crazy, but what if we could use that Titan to our advantage?"

"That Titan!", Connie shouted looking at him like he was crazy.

"It attacks other Titans and doesn't show any interest in us", He tried to reason, "So I'm wondering if we could lead it to the supply building...If it takes out the other Titans for us we just might all survive!"

"Lead it?! How do you hope to lead that thing?!"

"My guess is it's fighting on instinct. If you two take out the Titans around it, it'll go and look for other Titans", Armin answered.

"That'll naturally lead it toward Headquarters", You nodded thinking over his plan.

It was risky but not bad as long as everyone was on board.

"W—We can't risk our necks for some hopeful guess!", Connie shrieked.

"But if it works, we could eliminate all the Titans attacking HQ in one fell swoop! It seems worth trying", Armin argued.

"Huh?! Are you serious?!"

"It's better to take a gamble than wait for our inevitable deaths. Let's go with Armin's suggestion", Mikasa grunted.

"You want us to fight Titans with a Titan?!", Connie questioned again, not able to wrap his head around the idea. It was a stretch, trying to get this mysterious titan to work in your favor, but it had to be done—Without it, hope to gain Trust back was a lost cause.

Mikasa growled out, sending him a menacing glare, "Yes. I do", She snapped.

"If we fail, we'll be laughing stocks. But if we succeed, everyone survives. It all comes down to resolve", Armin whispered easing the tensions between the group.

Connie looked over at you for confirmation as you gave him a swift nod of encouragement, "All right! Fine!", He reluctantly sighed, "But if we are doing this we need to leave now."

"Alright, you guys finish up here and head to HQ, I'm going to go find the others and update them on the plans. Mikasa lead the charge", You order before turning to Armin, "Make sure they get there safe—Including you".

He nodded with a bashful look on his face as you patted his head lightly. You gave them one last wave before you took off in the opposite direction. Right now you needed to find Reiner—Not only to figure out where his heads at, but to inform him of the new titan development.