𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷.𝟸𝟶

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐
PARADIS YEAR 850
BATTLE OF TROST CONT.
└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

Sweat beaded down your face as you sprinted along the rooftops. You could feel a pounding in your ears, and your legs begin to buckle every now and then as you swiveled your head side to side in search for Jean.

You couldn't believe that he would do something so reckless. To put himself in a position of getting eaten by a titan—It was insane.

You looked in the distance seeing a titan hunched over as if it was looking at something from the ground. Bingo.

He had to be over there you thought before turning towards the group, "I think I found him", You called out as they followed behind you.

Looking down, you saw the familiar sillohuette of your comrade as he crouched on the floor with his gear clung to him, "Jean", You yelled out, unable to get his attention.

Sighing, you turned towards Connie, "Try to distract the titan while I get Jean", You ordered as he gave you a playful salute before jumping off the roof.

You watched him fly in the air towards the titan before completely running into its large head, "Ow", He yelled out tumbling away as you looked at him in disbelief.

"Are you insane?", Jean asked looking over at Connie who held his hand to his head.

Thankfully it was enough to get the titans focus off Jean as you dove down to grab him, swinging the both of you into the air.

Unfortunately you didn't see that a titan had snuck behind the both of you as you stared deep into it's mouth.

You felt yourself continuing to fly closer and closer towards it, before a figure ran in front of you, slicing the neck of the titan.

Annie.

It allowed you and Jean enough time to escape as you swung the two of you around, until you landed onto a stable section of the wall.

You all let out loud pants kneeling along the concrete as you tried to catch your breath, "That was a close one huh", You chuckled lightly sending them all a soft look.

"You idiots got a death wish?", Jean hissed as you all looked over at him with exhausted expressions.

"Don't even start, man", Marco grunted.

"Yeah! You scared he hell out of me", Connie yelled sending him a glare.

Annie suddenly gasped gaining everyone's attention, "Ill be damned", She muttered, making you all look in her direction to see Erens Titan walking with a boulder positioned on his head.

"So Armin was able to help that idiot after all", You mumbled in amazement.

It was truly as site to see, as the energy within the district flooded around you. It was a feeling of hope brought back to the souls of every last soldier that fought today.

You watched in anticipation, waiting for yellow smoke filled the air, claiming victory within Trost. History would have been made. For the first time in forever humanity would have beat the titans.

• • • • • • •

"What should we do now", Connie finally asked after a long moment of silence.

Annie immideatly jumped in, "We should probably go help the others".

As she finished she gave you a look—One you understood completely. You nodded your head slightly in confirmation at what she was thinking—No doubt wanting to find Reiner and Bertholdt.