𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹.𝟻

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐
PARADIS YEAR 850
└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

As soon as you walked back into the house you were met with the Captain standing in front of Eren and Mikasa who held their heads down. You frowned slightly, keeping the door held open for the short blonde behind you to enter the room.

"What's going on here", You questioned, gaining the groups attention as Levi leaned back.

"Oh perfect", He sighed, "Just the person I was looking for".

Loud voices echoed in the hall revealing Jean, Sasha and Connie as they ran into the room like little kids, but soon stopped once they noticed the Captain was present, "You were looking for me", You quizzed, barley sparing him a glance as you leaned over the counter.

The Captain kept his attention on the three hooligans for a moment before returning his gaze to you, "Yes, we were talking about their insubordination on the roof and how they'll need to be punished accordingly".

You let out a small hum before he continued, "You'll be joining them as well", He stated as you looked up in shock.

"Me? What did I do", You argued, jumping back from the cabinets, almost knocking into Jean as he placed his good arm out to catch you.

"Careful", he whispered, placing his hand along your waist before squeezing a gentle warning. You placed your hand over his as you stayed in his embrace.

"If I remember correctly, you also added in on that rooftop", Levi noted, making your jaw hang loose while you tried to come up with an excuse.

"B...But...But....I was on the brink of death!", You stuttered out, "I was completely delirious! Would you really punish me for what I said during a vulnerable moment like that?", You ended with a hopeful grin.

​​• • • • • • •

"I can't believe he actually put me in here for two days", You pouted, laying your head against the cell door to look at Armin who sat in a chair placed in front of Mikasa's cell.

Jean had come down for a few hours to keep you company, but had to leave once the Captain called for him—Something about a letter addressed to Historia from Ymir.

Apparently during the fight in Shinganshina when Hange and Jean were trying to capture Reiner he had given them a note written by Ymir...Obviously with everything else going on it finally became something worth looking into, which left the blonde to take over his place for a while.

"At least you don't have to stay for an extra eight", Mikasa croaked.

"I guess you have a point", You sighed before a loud scream erupted from Eren causing the three of you to jump in panic.

"Hey, just calm down", Armin called out, jumping up to find out what had happened, "You're still in the basement because of your insubordination".

"Were you having a nightmare", Mikasa questioned, now looking through the cell bars with worry.

"Yeah", He trailed off, still in a daze, "I guess I was".

"When you woke, you asked who you were", Armin muttered with worry.

"Its true", You called out, "You were also crying".

"Its strange", He grunted, pushing himself away from the door, "It feels like I woke up from the longest dream of my life."

"What was it about", You questioned still hearing his low sniffles before they came to a complete stop.

"Wait a minute", he paused, "It wasn't a dream! It was real....Just now I was somehow reliving my dads memories. That titan...It was you...Dina", He muttered softly.