𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺.𝟼

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐
PARADIS YEAR 854
└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

After getting together with everyone the next morning and meeting with Armin and Connie once they returned you made your way back to the HQ building—Basically turning yourself into the yeagerists, which is why you found yourself in the line up of those who opposed Floch.

"Hey watch your hands", You cried out in anger as a soldier pushed you forward. He let out a low grunt, ignoring your words completely as your body was pressed close to his. Slowly he led you to where two other bodies were kneeled as you were positioned beside them.

"We will now execute two Volunteers as well as a former Marleyan warrior who opposed the Eldian Empire! With this, we shall carry on Eren's will to dominate the world...By declaring our reign over Paradis Island!" Floch announced to the growing crowd as he slowly made his way in front a the tall blonde woman, "This criminal is Yelena! The real reason she rebelled from Marley and supported the Eldian Empire was so Zeke could obtain the Founding Titan's power and wipe out Eldians with their euthanization plan! In the end, she's a filthy Marleyan!"

"Yeah! Eren managed to beat Zeke and halt the plan, but this criminal served as Zeke's loyal pawn!" Someone shouted out to get a rise out of the crowd.

"You whοre!"

"Send her to hell!"

Floch's features shifted into a smirk as he looked down at her, "Yelena... Have any last words?"

She glanced up, looking through her lashes as she muttered plainly, "How long do you plan to draw this out?"

His face hardened at her sarcasm making his followers call out in anger, "Die, mainlander! The Subjects of Ymir will prevail!"

"Ymir's bloodline will last forever!"

"Shoot her! Shoot her! Shoot her! Shoot he—"

"Not yet!" Floch shouted in frustration, cutting out the chants, as he moved away from her figure. "This criminal is Onyankopon. He aided Eldia without knowing of the euthanization plan, however!", He paused dramatically, "He said he'd rather die than live under the Eldian Empire!", His attention shifted to the man, "It's not too late to change your mind—"

"I aided Eldia to save my homeland from Marley, but I was helping you, too! And what did that get me?" He scoffed. "My homeland will be crushed and my family massacred! And the only ones left will be you xenophobic shits?"

Floch hit him over the head with his gun, silencing his the mans sharp tongue, "That's enough out of you", He sneered before making his way over to your kneeling figure.

You lifted your head high with a mocking grin, "And our last criminal", He spoke in a low chuckle, "Well this looks oddly familiar", He taunted, making your fists clench in anger, "One of the original traitors of this island, I guess things don't really change."

"You killed my sister", You hissed, "Why would I ever want to be on your side?"

He let out a low hum before trailing his eyes to Jean who remained passive at the current situation, "What do you have to say about this Jean? I thought you guys were in love?"

Holding up your hand to showcase the missing jewelry you spoke, "Sorry for the late notice, but the weddings off."

"Oh? So soon?", Floch countered with a mocking tone.

"Circumstances have changed. He chose his side and I chose mine", You shrugged, slowly crossing your arms to reach into the makeshift pocket you created in your oversized coat to feel the cold metal glide against your fingers. The only good thing about pervs rubbing up against you is stealing their shit. How long till that soldier realizes he's missing his pistol....What a dumbass...