𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸.𝟾

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐
PARADIS YEAR 850
└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

"Hey, Sasha, you even try to steal any more food, and we'll have Captain Levi chop you into bite-sized pieces. Got it?", You heard Jean growl as he carried in a sack of flour with Sasha and you following close behind.

"Who, me? I would never!....Probably", She muttered as she placed the large basket on the counter.

Eren moved to stand beside you with a broom in his hand as he sent you all a frown, "Hey! Did you guys wipe the mud off your shoes before you came in?"

"Huh? Are you kidding me? Do you not see all this stuff we're carrying?", Jean excused with a grunt.

You walked over to him before bringing your hand down on his head, "Speak for yourself you idiot. You really think an excuse like that is gonna go over well with the Captain?", You growled.

The last time someone had left a trail of mud in the kitchen, the Captain had a complete fit. You'd never forgot how he had everyone clean the house from from dawn to dusk. It was a killer punishment, one you didn't take lightly-So it was understandable why Eren would be so strict on the house cleaning.

"Yeah, it's bad enough I had to make your bed for you this morning, now you pull this crap?", Eren added with a scowl.

"Oh, shut it! Who are you, my mom now?", Jean hissed as he pushed the boy to the side.

"We're back", Mikasa muttered as her and Historia walked into the room with handfuls of wood.

"Wait, you were chopping firewood?", Armin questioned with worry.

Mikasa shrugged lightly, "Gotta stay in shape somehow."

"You got grabbed by a Titan! You should be in bed recovering!", The blonde cried out, "Same with you", He sighed bringing his attention to your figure, "I thought you were only supposed to do light work? Carrying heavy boxes like that is only going to further cause injury to your shoulder".

"Think you're wasting your breath", Eren muttered, "I caught them doing sit-ups earlier, too."

Jean let out a grunt, "Oh, so you're a nag and a spy!"

"What? How the hell am I a spy", The brunette shouted as you walked away from their screaming match.

"You both know you're only human, right?", Armin questioned both you and Mikasa.

"I'll get out of practice if I just lay around", You reasoned, "I'm not use to taking a break, so when I do have all this free time it feels like I'm not pulling my weight around here".

"Funny", Sasha called out gaining your attention, "Almost feels like we're back in the Cadet Corps with all this chaos, doesn't it?"

Her words caused everyone to stop before Armin nodded, "Mhmm. Chaos. Makes you wonder why they chose us for this new Levi Squad. Protecting Eren and Historia is such an important mission."

"Because we're all so talented, I assume", She grinned as you watched her quickly stuff her hand back into her bag.

Armin let out a disappointed sigh, "Sasha, what did you just shove into your bag?"

Her face dropped to a serious expression, "It's something that's definitely not bread".

"Thats believable", You chuckled sarcastically.

"Really? What did I tell you?", Jean muttered as he walked over to her.

"C'mon, put it back", Connie called out.