𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷.𝟿

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐
TRAINING MISSION CONT.
YEAR 847
└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

You glanced to the side seeing the rest of your group wide awake as men in masks stood around with their guns drawn, "Don't move", one of them muttered, "Alright, gather up all their odm gear."

"Just what do you plan on doing with it", Eren hissed looking directly up at the man who stood on top of him.

"It's a valuable commodity, we'll sell it for a profit", The man answered.

You sat back in shock trying to think of a way to get everyone out of this mess. None of you had any weapons on hand as they had been placed by the trees, not anticipating  that any real threat would be wondering in the shadows.

Obviously that was ignorant of you to assume—You wanted to punch yourself, especially since you went on a half rant earlier about treating each training mission like its the real deal.

Before you could say anything Eren was already getting up and trying to attack as everyone watched in surprise. Is he crazy? He's going to get us all killed!

Eren continued to fight the man as the other attackers held their guns tightly, pointing them at the young soldiers, "Get up! Fight back", Eren called out as everyone continued to stay in place.

You made an attempt to get up, but the man watching you kicked you back. He brought his foot down to your face, stomping down repeatedly, all while pointing his gun in your side.

You heard a series of gasps and shouts as you remained on the ground in a puddle of mud that coated the side of your face.

A low huff escaped your lips after the quick beating—Blood slowly fell from your forehead as you lifted yourself up.

You winced slightly at the stinging before glaring up at the large man. A loud commotion was heard from across the circle as you watched Eren fight against the man holding him back.

"No Eren", Armin called out, trying to calm the boy down. Jean held a glare on his features as he got up to run towards you before a shot rang off, snipping his ear a little before the man punched Eren to the ground.

It was hopeless.

"Don't even think about doing that again", the man warned, glaring down at each of you.

All you could do was watch as the men took your gear and Christa with them. No one made a move to do anything—Too frightened to jump in an intervene, "Once we deliver the gear, we'll give your friend back to you", The man announced before riding off.

"You guys", Eren hissed, "this wouldn't have happened if you guys just fought back."

"You saw what happened when we tried", You argued pointing to the large gash on your skin.

"Are you okay", Jean asked stepping closer to you as he examined the wound.

"I'll live", You brushed off as he lifted his bottle filed with water up to your head before cleaning it off with a piece of his shirt.

"Its not clean, but it will do", He muttered softly, "We don't want it to get infected."

"Thanks", You said closing your eyes gently as he wiped away the dirt and blood that stained your face.

"We all could have fought back together", Eren stepped in again causing you to turn your attention back to him as Jean continued to clean you up.

"And what? Risk getting our heads blown off", You scoffed.