Chapter 133 - 134

Beginne am Anfang

Zhao Liyou naturally knew what they were thinking, so it didn't matter after he introduced himself. He said straight to the point: "I know that many of you here came here for the work "Light", but here, I want to express my sincere sincere thanks to you all." I'm sorry, today's auction is not for the auction of "Light"."

As soon as Zhao Liyou finished speaking, the auction was in an uproar. It's not an exaggeration to say that one sentence stirred up a thousand waves, but at least today The people who participated in the auction were all of extremely high quality. Although they were overjoyed, they did not have an attack on the spot.

"I'm really sorry for not notifying you in advance, because we just received the news not long ago." Zhao Liyou explained with a smile: "The author of "Light" donated the painting "Light" to the Chinese nation for free last night. Art Museum, if you want to watch "Light", you can choose to go to the National Art Museum of China to watch it."

Unlike the previous uproar, when these words fell, there was silence all over the place. No one expected this final result. By the time he reacted, someone was already taking the lead in applauding.

For a moment, applause erupted from the sky, and everyone applauded the author of "Light" for his approach.

"Indeed, a work like "Light" that gives people hope and allows people to gain awe, love and desire for life should not become the collection of one of us. From then on, it should be shelved on the shelf, but like him Just like the author, donate him to the art museum so that more people can feel its power!" Someone said, and it even received a lot of applause.

In the box, Chen Li watched the people in the auction hall downstairs applauding him. He couldn't express his feelings. He just felt warm in his chest, as if a warm current flowed from his heart into his limbs.

Wei Chen stretched out his hand to hold Chen Li's hand and said, "Li Li. You are great. Look, they are all applauding you."

Chen Li tilted his head and looked at Wei Chen with questions in his eyes.

Wei Chen nodded and repeated: "Yes, you are great!"

Chen Li raised his eyebrows and smiled lightly.

What is the value of life? Chen Li doesn't know it yet, but he knows that it is a very happy thing to be recognized by others and praised by others.

The auction did not end with the donation of the painting "Light". After the applause subsided, the auction will continue.

"As compensation, we specially asked the author of "Light" to provide us with another painting for this auction. Although this painting is not as shocking as "Light", I have to admit that it is also a painting. It is an excellent work. If the author of "Light" had used this painting to participate in the competition, he might still have won the gold medal in this competition." After Zhao Li persuaded him, he clapped his hands and

asked the staff to transfer another painting by Chen Li Lift it up.

There was nothing mysterious this time. As soon as the painting came up, it was obvious that everyone in the audience had seen countless paintings. When they saw this painting, they immediately agreed with Zhao Liyou's approach.

It is indeed a good painting. If this painting is entered into a competition, it is really possible to win a gold medal.

Moreover, the author of "Light" is already famous now, and his fame may become even greater in the future. It is time to collect one of his paintings. When the time comes, after the author of "Light" becomes famous internationally, this painting will be promoted slowly.

Of course, these collectors would naturally not want to buy such a good painting again.

The auctioneer who had gone down came back to the stage. Auctioning something as professional as this should be left to professionals. Zhao Liyou went down after explaining the job.