Tears welled up in my eyes.

Yuhaan noticed my eyes tearing up. He came close towards me and I flinched. He wispered in my ears in a cold voice which sent shiver down my spine.

"What did you think? I married you with my will? No! Let me remain you, you are just one of those women who had been in my haram. Don't grow your hopes. There is only one who can conquer my heart and that person is only my Suhani. She was and will be the one I love, forever " he said and held my hand in such a way that the bangles I wore broke and pierced in my hands.

He spoke further

"You are nothing but a women who has been nothing in my life but given the title of 'one of the wife's of sultan yuhaan'" he quoted and I cried silently as the bangle pieces peirced my hand and blood was flowing.

He looked at me and left my hand in a jerk and left not caring about my injured hand.

I looked at his disappearing figure while fresh blood from my hands flowed down freely.

The ground beneath her had some tints of blood drops in it.

"Choti begum" she heard someone calling her. Daarika looked at her back and saw Aruhi standing with some attendees.

They were in deep green attire.

She hid her hand immediately behind her.

"Choti begum, come with me, the sultan has ordered us to make you ready" she said

"F-for what?" Daarika asked

"For your pehle Rath" she said

Reality hit her and she screamed lightly

"W-what!" Daarika looked at her with widen eyes.

|Yuhaan pov|

Fierce as a cat! Always wants to mendle with my business. What does she think of herself? Princess of my land?
NO! She came here as a slave, not my queen.

Yuhaan thought when he felt something wet in his fingers. He took his hands and looked at his fingers only to find some dried blood.

"This?" He thought when something striked in him. He remembered that when he gripped her hand hardly, causing blood flow from her hand.

"Shit!" He mumbled and went to his chamber.

Here on the other side, the attendees were getting Daarika ready for her phele Rath.

"Begum, please get ready in this and come. We will get you ready" she said and handed over a beautiful yellow lehanga to Daarika.

Daarika took it and felt that the fabric was extremely soft and beautiful. It was woven in gold threads. It has some intrict designs of gems in it.

Daarika took it and changed herself before washing her blood dried hands.

Pain ....
The weakness of everyone
And that pain can't be shown to anyone to let them know our weakness

After changing herself into the yellow lehanga, the attendees started getting her ready. They combed her hair, braided it and made her wear jewelleries.

Daarika's mind was not there. She was thinking deeply.

"You are ready choti begum. We will take our leave" aruhi said and I looked at my reflection.

Was I even happy???

"Shall we go choti begum?" Aruhi said and i nodded

"Ji"

She took me out and I pulled my Vail down to cover my face while stepping out of the chamber.

She took me to a chamber and it was so dark and huge.

And the moment my sight fell on the bed filled with the petals of roses and covered with curtains of flowers,
My heart skipped a beat.

It's my wedding night! A night where I am going to give myself completely to a person who thinks that I am nothing to him.

"Please wait for sultan, choti begum. I will take my leave" she said and left leaving me alone in the dark and huge room .

Suddenly I heard foot steps clicking down and the door opening sound. As soon as I heard that door opening sound it was followed by the door closing sound.

It means he is here.

I felt my heart throbbing inside my heart.

"Daarika" he called me and I stood up.

_________________________________________

Pehle Rath - first night
Ji- yes or okay

H

i snowsouls,

Recently I am so stressed out with exams so couldn't update frequently

At the end of the December I will be updating the next part so stay turned!

And also I need your support by reading and voting my story.......

Voting my story will be a hope for this author 🙏🏻

Thank you