Let's Play a Game

"So it's come down to a fight, has it?" Pyronica yawned. "Oh, too boring." She grew into a larger size, the other demons doing the same, and Bill and Tad stepped back to avoid being squished. "Let's play a game! Kryptos, which human does he care about the most?"

"Ohh, that would be 'Pine Tree'. The little boy in the hat." Kryptos said eagerly.

"Good." She grinned and looked at the crowd. "Oh, Pine Tree~!"

"Don't call him that!" Bill snapped as Dipper looked up in surprise.

"There you are, you little sweet thing. Wanna go on a trip?" She knelt down.

"Dipper, don't." Mabel said firmly, holding onto him.

"That's okay, sweet stuff. You can come, too." Pyronica did a beckoning motion and they were surrounded in a pink aura.

"No!" Ford tried to grab them, but they floated out of reach too quick.

"What are you planning?!" Bill asked, floating up to be eye-level with her.

"Keyhole, would you be a dear and open the door?" Pyronica asked, ignoring Bill's question.

"Pyronica!" Bill flew over to the pink aura around Dipper and Mabel, but was pushed away harmlessly. "Damn it! Pyronica, no, they're just kids!"

"You should've thought of THAT before deciding to turn on me!" She flicked her wrist and the kids flew straight into Keyhole's forehead, where a portal had opened up in the opening. "Kryptos, go with them."

Kryptos shrank down and flew in after them. Pyronica then looked at Bill. "Here's the game: if you love them soooo much, then you'll have no trouble rescuing them."

"K-Kids?" Stan said, having woken up just in time to see them be thrown in.

Bill frowned. "But, that would—"

"Leave your town defenseless? Why, don't you have faith in these humans? Play the game, or never see your precious Pine Tree again." Pyronica said firmly.

Bill flew down to the others. "Ford, Stan, I have no choice, I gotta go in there. Can you--"

"We're going in there." Stan said, getting up.

"Leave it to us, you fight them." Ford said, nodding firmly.

"Bill HAS to go, or you automatically lose the game." Pyronica said firmly.

"I'll fight." Gideon stood up. "I've been preparing, all they need is my signal. Even Shifty's ready to fight."

"I'll give you two more to help." Bill snapped his fingers and Giffany and Rumble McSkirmish glitched into real life. "Hey, Rumble! I KNOW that these guys have killed somebody's father before. Actually, I think they killed mine."

"RAAAAAAAAAH! YOU. KILLED. HIS. FATHERRRRRRRRR!" Rumble ran at the demons, Giffany following right behind him throwing fireballs and giggling.

"Wow." Gideon looked at Tad. "Will you stay and help?"

"Of course." Tad nodded. "Be quick, you three."

"As quick as we can." Bill grabbed Ford and Stan and flew into the portal in Keyhole's head.

Gideon nodded and ran off to let off the planned signal. Once the magical symbol was in the air, he opened the ring dimension and let Midna fly out. "Shifty! Copy her and fly!" He yelled. The shapeshifter came out of hiding and changed form, flying up to join Midna and blast fire at the demons. I wouldn't do much, but it would at least distract them long enough for the cavalry to arrive. He only hoped they could hold out long enough for Bill to get back.