Remodel!

"So, let me get this straight. You two had a disagreement, and so he left you two in the care of Bill and went off somewhere for 48 hours?" Gideon pinched the bridge of his nose and leaned back in the chair. "And you didn't call in your other two members of staff?"

"Well...I thought it wouldn't be fair to mix them up in this." Mabel said sheepishly.

"Darlin', they work here. They're already mixed up in it. Give them a call, explain the situation, I'll bring in some of my staff to help out. And why is that out here?" He pointed to the copy machine Bill was pushing past them.

"We're gonna let kids clone themselves and charge the parents to take the clones home! I've already made care pamphlets." Bill grinned as he pushed it into the shop.

"...I...suppose that's..." Gideon groaned. "No, no, we can't have anyone take anything supernatural out of Gravity Falls."

"Why not?" Dipper asked, climbing into a chair.

"Because..." Gideon sighed heavily. "Do you know why the woods are so preserved? Why you never heard of gnomes really existing before now? Because we don't let tourists see the supernatural stuff. They'd freak out, call the government, or worse, bring in hunting parties. Bigfoot hasn't been seen around much because he's hiding from hunting parties. Multibear would be a great piece on someone's wall or floor. And if they can capture a fairy?"

"Uhm..." Dipper frowned. "But, this machine isn't like them."

"We don't know HOW it works." Gideon shook his head. "Maybe we--"

"The copy machine was made by The Author and his lab assistant." Bill came into the room. "It's not supernatural, it's the work of mad scientists. Maybe the natural magical energy of Gravity Falls made it a bit paranormal, but it's not supernatural. We can use the machine. But, you do have a point about Multibear. We'll find a way to do this without involving the creatures of Gravity Falls." He leaned against the doorway.

Gideon nodded. "I'll help by setting up my tent outside the building, we can split the earnings – my dad would be upset if he didn't get anything."

Mabel grinned. "Your dad and Stan are very alike, aren't they?"

"Mmhm." Gideon nodded. "I hope your parents don't check up on you while he's gone, though. They might come and pick you up if they find he's left you with a stranger."

"We'll figure something out." Mabel shrugged.

"We just don't let them know. I can imitate Stan's voice pretty good." Bill grinned.

"How much longer do you have before we need to do the spell again?" Gideon asked him.

Bill looked at the clock on the wall. "About...10 hours."

"After closing time, we'll call everyone in." Mabel assured him.

"Good idea. For now, let's focus on the present. I'll call my father, you call Wendy and Jesús." Gideon got off the chair and pulled out his cell-phone.

Mabel sighed. "Sorry, Wendy." She said quietly.

"Don't you dare apologize, darlin'. It's not your fault that Stan decided to be immature." Gideon told her as he dialed his father's number. "You had a point, customer service is important. They came all this way, why not reward them for it? Especially if they make a big purchase."

Mabel smiled brightly. "I knew I wasn't wrong. Okay." She picked up the phone and dialed Wendy's number.

"So, what if the clone decides to try to kill the original?" Wendy asked, leaning on the copy machine casually. "Like what apparently happened with Mabel?"