Sleepover!

"So, that was why the town was covered in snow for a bit." Pacifica commented. "I should've figured it was magic."

"You were watching the town?" Gideon asked.

"Bill, how do you feel?" Dipper asked.

"Tangible." Bill flexed his fingers and ran a hand through his hair, deliberately avoiding the bangs that covered his other eye. "For the next 48 hours, that is."

"Great!" Grenda beamed. "Then we can discuss having our sleepover~!"

"Pardon?" Gideon looked at her.

"Girls only. Pacifica, would you like to join us?" Mabel looked at her.

Pacifica looked thoughtful. "Uhm...sure. Let me ask my parents if it's okay." She stepped out of the room.

"A sleepover? Where are they going to sleep?" Bill asked.

"In my room." Mabel shrugged.

"What about your brother?" Bill asked.

"Would you mind taking him to the couch with you?" Mabel asked him.

"The couch? What about my shows?!" Stan protested. "Dipper never sleeps when they're on!"

"They're noisy." Dipper nodded.

"Well, where else do we have?" Mabel gave an exasperated sigh.

"We'll figure something out." Stan sighed. "I guess...one night won't hurt."

Pacifica came back in. "They said I can, but only because you're practically family."

"Great! You can have a butler bring your stuff while you and I get started! Candy, Grenda, why don't you go and get your sleepover things?" Mabel suggested.

"Already brought them!" They said in unison with identical grins.

"I think I should clear out. It's going to be noisy." Gideon commented to Stan.

"Yeah. If you kids need anything, I will be in the basement with Tyrone." Stan headed out of the room.

"Hold on." Bill followed Stan out. "Stan, hey, I thought there was another room in this place?"

"I took it out." Stan said, shaking his head and walking away.

"You took it...but it..." Bill paused. "Probably for the best. Yeah."

"Come on, let's go do our hair and makeup!" Mabel herded the other girls upstairs, all of them giggling excitedly.

Gideon walked over to stand next to Bill and watch them go up the stairs. "...And not even a month ago, she wouldn't have been caught dead in the same room as them for longer than an hour."

"Did Star even say good night?" Bill asked him.

"No, but that's alright. She's never been able to have a sleepover before, so she's excited." Gideon shrugged. "I'll see her tomorrow."

"You've really matured from when you first started dating her. Used to be you'd be pissed off about any obstacle. Heck, you even were okay with her helping the merman earlier." Bill placed a hand on his shoulder.

"...Truthfully, I wanted him gone as soon as possible." Gideon admitted. "Anyways, as I said, it's going to get noisy. Good luck." He walked over to the door.

"Mabel, can I get changed for bed before you get all noisy?" Dipper asked, going upstairs.

Bill sighed heavily. "Okay...it's going to be a long night." He followed Dipper upstairs.