Dusk of the Dead

"We're here!" Grenda and Candy said in unison.

"My butler is bringing the rest of the party supplies from the car. I got everything you said you might need." Pacifica said, walking up to Mabel.

"Thanks, Pacifica. Things have just been so crazy; I planned to throw this party sooner." Mabel sighed.

"It's alright." Pacifica reached up and placed a hand on her shoulder. "I mean, he's been getting back into...the 'swing of things', right?"

"Gideon talked to you, huh?" Mabel smiled.

Pacifica blushed a bit. "I'm...not very good at this...comforting thing." She admitted.

"Hey, Miss Northwest!" Bill greeted, coming in with streamers to put up. "You made it! I thought your parents wouldn't let you?"

"Gideon talked to them, convinced them otherwise." Pacifica looked around. "So...blacklight?"

"Hey, blacklight is cool. Plus, the streamers and party paint we got glow in blacklight." Bill shrugged. "Wendy's helping Pine Tree make pictures to put on the wall if you wanna join 'em."

"I'm good." Pacifica waved the idea off.

"Come on, Gideon's in the living room with Stan." Mabel led her in. "I gotta get back to the kitchen to help Susan and Abuelita make desserts!"

Pacifica shrugged and walked over to Bill. "Can I help?"

"Uh, sure. I'll float you up and you can pin these streamers and ribbons in place." Bill shrugged.

"Bill!" Dipper came into the room. "That car is back!"

"What?" Bill groaned. "Great, juuuust great. We're trying to have a party and these guys are getting in our business."

"Why not chase them out?" Pacifica asked.

"Because I already did that once." Bill sighed. "We gotta force them out without them knowing it was us somehow..."

"Oh!" Dipper ran upstairs.

"...Pine Tree, don't you do it!" Bill dropped the stuff he was holding and ran after him.

"What's he gonna do?" Grenda asked.

Pacifica shrugged.

"Corpus Levitas, Diablo....Dominium, Mondo....Mondo Vicium!" Dipper was standing at a window with Journal 2 open in his hands, looking out at the car.

"Pine Tree, stop it!" Bill snatched the book out of his hands. "What do you think you're doing?!"

"I-I wanted to drive them away!" Dipper said, gasping and clinging to Bill when the ground shook. "What was that?!"

"Let's go outside." Bill picked him up and went outside, where the ground was starting to split near the car.

"What is going on here?!" Gideon ran out. "Bill?!"

"Pine Tree." Bill handed the book to Gideon. "Oh boy, we've got trouble."

"I'll say. I don't know how to destroy them!" Gideon said, shaking his head.

"Let's go inside, the agents seem distracted." Bill said, leading the kids inside. "We need to figure out what to do about the undead coming out." They heard one of the agents fire their gun. "Before they run out of ammo."

"What's going on?!" Mabel cried. "Why are there zombies outside?!"

"Shh, be quiet. They're attracted to sound!" Bill held up a finger to his lips. "Let's get the books and see what we can find. Gideon, is there anything in your tomes?"