Antigravity

"Tyrone's staying in the wax museum room?" Bill asked.

"Yep. There's another leak down there, I gotta fix it. I don't want any of the kids going down there, and someone's gotta watch them." Stan shrugged. "By the way, can you take the kids shopping today? I've made up a list of stuff we need, it's on the kitchen table. Adding Blendin to the household took a lot of our supplies."

"Sorry!" Blendin called from the living room.

"Not to mention feeding the lizards." Stan shrugged.

"Alright, I'll do that. Can I use your car?" Bill asked.

"Feel free." Stan shrugged. "Hey, uh, I heard Gideon had another vision. Is he feeling alright? I haven't seen him yet today."

"He's alright. He's not coming in, said he wanted to get started on that memory-restoring potion." Bill looked at Tyrone. "Sucks that you have to move your bed again."

"Well, any liquid..." Tyrone sighed.

"We gotta get you a hazmat suit." Bill said, grinning. "I'll see if I can get any in town." He walked off to the kitchen.

"...I can't believe that worked." Tyrone whispered.

"I told you, I do this all the time." Stan whispered back.

"Bye, Grunkle Stan!" Mabel waved as they got in the car.

"Don't get caught driving without a license!" Stan called, laughing and waving as they left. Then he pulled back his sleeve to look at a stopwatch counting down. "Just seven more hours...finally." He breathed, looking at the building. "That should be enough time for...what's that?" He noticed a red light on his forehead and gasped. "Oh, shit."

He ducked out of the way just as men in black SWAT uniforms came out of the bushes. One of them jumped on him and he hit the ground hard. "OOF!"

"Target secured!" Agent Trigger said, walking up to him. "Take the house!"

Helicopters flew overhead and landed around the building. Tyrone hid from view and escaped into the basement, closing it behind him.

"Huh, that's funny. He's not answering his phone." Bill frowned, looking at his cell-phone. "Again. In fact, it seems to be turned off."

"Gideon!" Mabel greeted.

"Mabel, there's trouble at the Mystery Shack!" Gideon said, looking worried. "There's SWAT teams all over, the place is surrounded!"

"What?" Mabel gasped. "Is Grunkle Stan okay?!"

"I didn't see him." Gideon admitted. "I took the Gobblewonker and dinos into my sub-dimension, their vanishing might be distracting them enough for us to go in. Midna will take care of them, she said."

"Who's Midna?" Bill asked.

"His dragon friend. Bill, we gotta go!" Mabel turned to him.

Bill nodded. "Shopping can wait, let's get back to the Shack!"

They got into Stan's car and Bill drove them back. Gideon cast a spell on them to make them invisible so they could get past the men guarding the road.

"That's a pitiful blockade." Bill muttered as they passed right by them.

"Be glad for it." Gideon whispered. "What are they here for?"

"We'll find out." Bill said firmly.

They parked and Bill started to open the door when gravity suddenly reversed itself for a few moments before dropping them back down. "Oh boy...hope no one investigates that." He said, closing the door quietly and waiting.