Susan

"Okay, Dipper. If we're gonna convince him, we gotta put full power in!" Mabel said, moving towards the kitchen with Dipper.

"Yeah!" Dipper nodded. Then they went to where Stan was reading the paper and said in unison, "Grunkle Stan, can we go to the diner? We're huuuuuuungry!"

Stan looked up at them from his paper. "...There's food in the house, isn't there?"

"But we wanna go out to eat! Pleeeeeeease?" Mabel begged.

"Pleeeeeeaaaaaaase?" Dipper echoed.

Stan grimaced and then sighed, putting his paper down. "Alright, get your shoes."

"Yay!" They ran off to get their shoes on. Stan smiled a bit and went to grab his coat and car keys.

"Can we have pancakes?" Mabel asked as they entered the diner.

"Pancakes are a bit pricey..." Stan said as they sat down in a booth. "Why don't we start with drinks and then discuss splitting something relatively cheap?"

"Hey, look! Free pancakes if we can beat that thing!" Dipper pointed to an arm-wrestling game in the diner. "Mabel, I bet you could do it!"

"Aw, nah." Mabel shook her head. "I'm strong, but not that strong."

"C'mon, Mabel! Think of the pancakes!" Dipper insisted.

"Hold on, someone's going to try it." Stan said, placing his hands on their shoulders.

"Wow, she's big." Dipper commented as an auburn-haired girl walked up to it, followed closely by a black-haired smaller girl.

The girl pushed up her sleeves and took the machine's hand, waiting for the sound to start it. Then it started to move and she struggled with it for a moment before it started to go the other way, the black-haired girl cheering "Go, go, go, go, go!" as the machine slowly but surely lost. Then it was down and the machine spit out a slip of paper.

"Wow. She's strong." Bill commented, sitting on Dipper's shoulder.

"Okay, I didn't think she'd actually do it. I've only seen Dan Corduroy do that." Stan admitted as the girl stepped away from the machine, satisfied.

"Mabel, you have to try! For the pancakes!" Dipper tugged on her arm.

"Here." A slip of paper was set on their table. "I was just wanting to beat it, we're actually about to go."

Mabel blinked and looked up at the girl. "Uh...thanks!"

"Thank you!" Dipper beamed.

"No problem. Enjoy the pancakes." The girl walked out, the black-haired girl following behind her.

"Wait, I didn't get your...and they're gone." Mabel looked at the slip of paper. "Well...I guess we're getting pancakes."

"Pancakes!" Dipper cheered

"Well, wasn't that lucky?" An older woman walked over with a smile. "So, that'll be pancakes for all three and what would you like to drink?"

"Hey, Susan. Coffee for me and, uh, Mabel, Dipper?" Stan looked at them.

"I'll have chocolate milk!" Dipper smiled.

"Same here!" Mabel agreed.

"No problem! I'll see you in a moment, handsome! Wink." She wrote down their orders and then moved her lazy eye so it winked and then briskly walked away.

Stan nervously tugged at his shirt, suddenly self-conscious of his somewhat-lazy attire. "Right, you do that."

Mabel smiled. "Grunkle Stan, do you liiiike her?" She asked.