Lamby-Lamby

"Grunkle Staaaaaaan, you can't go out! Who will watch us?" Mabel asked as Stan pulled on his coat.

"Bud's invited me to a poker game with the guys, I can't exactly refuse, can I? Anyways, Wendy will be here to watch you." He nodded to the teen, who held up a thumb. "You'll be fine. I'm off to be social!" He walked out, shutting the door behind him.

Mabel sighed. "Right, okay." She walked over to Wendy. "So...any rules we gotta follow?"

"Nope. I don't really care what you guys get into, as long as it doesn't put you in the hospital." Wendy shrugged. "Hey, you wanna go up to the roof?"

"The roof?" Dipper asked, interested.

"Uhh, wouldn't that be dangerous?" Mabel asked.

"Naaah, c'mon!" Wendy walked over and pulled aside a curtain, revealing a ladder in place. "This is the only ladder in this entire place, and it goes up to the roof. C'mon!" She pulled it down and started to climb up.

"Is it dangerous?" Dipper asked, climbing up after her. Mabel sputtered before following them up.

"Nah, dude, it's fine!" Wendy said, climbing up onto the roof. "See? Nice and stable out here."

"Wow, check out the view!" Dipper smiled, pointing towards the treeline. "We can see everything from here!"

"Not quite everything." Wendy grinned, then looked down as they heard a vehicle approaching.

"Wendyyyyy!" A group of teens called out. "Come on down, we're going to have some fun!"

Wendy looked at the kids and sighed. "I can't, I'm babysitting!" She called back.

"We'll survive a few hours, go have fun." Mabel smiled at her.

Wendy shrugged. "Well, alright. I'll be back in a few hours, then. Don't get yourselves in trouble." She hopped onto the tree near the roof and made it bend down so she could reach the ground.

"Was that really okay, Mabel?" Dipper asked.

"We'll be fine! Let's go watch a movie." Mabel ushered Dipper back down the ladder.

"What are you planning to get into unsupervised?" Bill asked, poking out of Dipper's hat.

"Nothing! I just wanted her to go have fun, that's all!" Mabel said as they climbed back down. "Sooo....impromptu dance party, Dipper?"

"Can I dress up for it?" Dipper asked excitedly once they were on the floor.

"Sure!" Mabel laughed. "Go get it."

"Okay! Here, hold Bill." Dipper handed Bill to Mabel and ran off upstairs, stumbling on them a bit before running on.

"Get what?" Bill looked at Mabel.

"You'll see." Mabel smiled.

A bit later, Dipper came down in a full-body lamb costume, complete with a little bell. "Okay! Dance party! Mabel, you should dress up, too!"

Mabel laughed. "Which one?"

"Um...how about the princess?" Dipper shrugged, taking Bill back.

Bill lifted out of his "hooves" and flew around him. "This is...cute, kid." He chuckled. "Gosh, you're so adorable!" He laughed, landing on Dipper's shoulder.

"I'll be right back!" Mabel smiled. "Why don't you turn on some tunes, Dipper?"

"Nah, I won't start without you. Bring down your CDs!" Dipper smiled.

"Oh, I will." Mabel grinned and headed off.

She came back down in a frilly, pink princess costume dress complete with hat and sparkly shoes. Under her arm was a CD player and the other hand held a case of some sort. "Okay, I'm here!"