Clonez

"So...you don't actually know where we're going." Bill said as Stan did yet another U-turn.

"Well, it's not like I've BEEN to Lookout Point! It's not on the computer-thingie, either!"

"GPS?" Bill sighed. "Okay...let's go ask one of the other teens. I'm sure when we tell them about the black magic, they'll be happy to help."

"...Right. Where would they be at this time?" Stan frowned.

"The arcade?" Dipper suggested.

"It's a start." Bill nodded.

"Can't you use your Sight?" Stan asked.

"What, to look for every single teenager in Gravity Falls? I may as well try to use it to find Wendy, though I don't know if it'll work. My Sight shows images, not maps." He brought his hands to his eye in a triangle shape and activated his Sight. "Mmm...okay, so they're on a cliff. I think I can see the lake from it? That's not really narrowing it down. But, hey, at least they aren't having sex yet."

"Eww!" Dipper made a face. "You mean with lots of gross kissing?"

"Yeah, that's part of it. Actually, gross kissing is all they're doing right now. We better locate them." He focused instead on trying to find Thompson or Lee or any of the others. "Okay, let's get to the arcade."

"Before some psycho tries to kill them for making out at Lookout Point." Stan said, driving off to the arcade.

'Finally.' Gideon thought as the band finished their last song and disappeared into fog to excited applause. 'On the CD they aren't so annoying, but when I'm stuck in the crowd they're obnoxious. Plus, I think they thought I was a girl.' He canceled the muffling spell and looked at Mabel. "Did you have fun?"

"Mmhm!" Mabel smiled. "I think Pacifica's getting tired, though. I've never seen her jump so much!"

"W-Well, everyone else was." Pacifica brushed her hair back into place. "I figured it was...you know...weird to not."

"Let's go get some fresh air." Gideon suggested.

"Once we can get through this crowd." Mabel looked around.

"Hey, when did Li'l Gideon get here?"
"Oh my gosh, I had no idea! I didn't know he liked Sev'ral Timez!"
"Gideon, look over here!"

"Oh no." Gideon sighed and flashed a smile to the camera aimed at him before holding Mabel closer. "Don't leave my side, okay?"

"Let's get out of here." Pacifica nodded and grabbed Gideon's free hand, pulling him towards a gap in the crowd.

"Gideon, wait!"
"Gideon, sign my shirt!"

"And this is why celebrities don't go to these things." Gideon said as they barely escaped the crowd. Someone tried to grab his flag pin by pushing Mabel out of the way, but he brushed their hand off and held Mabel closer to him.

"Sorry, Gideon." Mabel said, looking back at the crowd, who got distracted by someone walking by selling Sev'ral Timez merchandise.

"No, no. What's important to me is that you had fun." Gideon looked at Pacifica. "Thanks for the shortcut."

"I always make sure to have an exit. I'm also a celebrity, you know?" She tossed her hair in a sassy way.

"That's true. I think we lost your friends, though." Gideon looked over at the crowd.

"They'll survive, let's get out of here. I'm not waiting around for the limo, can I go with you?" Pacifica looked at them.

"We came on the horse." Gideon shrugged. "But, I think we can fit you."