Broken Heart

The gift-shop was full of laughter. "Okay, so tell me what happened next?" Wendy asked, wiping a tear from her eye.

"Well, then Thompson tried to pull him out, but then they BOTH went in!" Lee laughed. "Oh, you should've seen their faces!"

Tambry brought over her phone. "I took pictures." She said, showing them to her.

"Oh, nice!" Wendy laughed.

Bill looked over their shoulders. "Hey, where's Stitch-Heart?"

"Who?" Wendy looked at him.

"That's his cosmotic nickname for Robbie." Dipper explained.

"Oh." Wendy huffed. "Who cares? We stopped hanging out with him after the CD incident."

"How come I don't have a cosmotic nickname?" Lee asked.

"Because the Cosmos thinks your face is dumb." Bill stuck out his tongue.

"Yeah? Well...your tongue is dumb!" Lee retorted.

Bill rolled his eye. "So, you guys still haven't patched it up? Come on, you humans only have about 90 years to live. Are you really going to throw away years of friendship over one stupid, adolescent mistake?"

"You wouldn't understand." Wendy sighed heavily.

"Try me." Bill leaned on the counter. "Why can't you forgive him? Sure, he worked with Kryptos and hypnotized you into going to Makeout Point with him, but there are worse things he could've done. And he apologized and feels a lot of remorse over it."

"So? You think I should just forgive him?" Wendy asked. "Have you forgiven that guy?"

"One, he was NEVER my friend. Two, what he did was a LOT worse." Bill said firmly. "You have NO idea what he did, only that it was bad. And anyways, Robbie is full of insecurities. He got coerced into that by a demon that was feeding off his misery. Just give him a second chance."

"Please, do." Gideon commented, walking over. "He moans and laments and writes bad songs about unrequited love and plays them in the woods and it's annoying. At least go back to being friends so he stops hanging around where I'm trying to meditate."

"You're not saying this because you care, but because he's bothering you?" Wendy asked.

"If I cared about his feelings for you, I would've said something sooner. I don't care. But, he just came to my show and asked if I could look into the future and see if there's any chance of you two getting back together. I told him I read minds and I don't control when visions come to me. He's on the verge of finding some tarot reader because you're just ignoring him. And you took all of his friends with you." Gideon glanced at them accusingly.

"They're MY friends, too! It's their choice if they want to abandon him for being a creep!" Wendy snapped.

"Sure, unless you told them that you won't have anything to do with them if they're still friends with him." Gideon said coldly.

"Now, you little--"

"HEY!" Bill snapped, stepping between them and putting out his hands to stop them from advancing towards each other. "Red, Gideon, stand down! BOTH of you! Stitch-Heart needs help, mentally, emotionally, possibly spiritually. Maybe some meditation will do him some good, why don't you try inviting him instead of being annoyed? Red, just because there's some bad blood between you doesn't mean you have to force your friends to choose between one or the other. That's bad. So, here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna talk with Stitch-Heart, as a group, and figure things out and—what the hell are those hot-air balloons out there?"