Escape the Train!

"So, what's the plan?" Pacifica asked, once they were put in a huge crate with everything else to be loaded onto a train. "Ugh, they couldn't even let us be in the train-car with them..." She sat down. "My whole life is falling apart."

"Once my powers have time to recover, we can get out." Gideon told her. "I used them earlier and need to recharge for a few hours, remember?"

Pacifica sighed. "Yeah, yeah..."

"Why can't Bill help?" Dipper asked.

"Bill? Who is Bill?" Pacifica looked at him.

"I could, but I'd have to take over your body for a bit." Bill replied.

"That's fine. You know I'm okay with it." Dipper told him.

"Why is he talking to air? Am I in a crate with ALL the crazy people?!" Pacifica held her head. "I'm losing my mind! That's it! This is all a dream! A nightmare! A--"

"PACIFICA!" Gideon walked over and clapped her cheeks with both hands. "This is NOT a dream, this is reality and you're NOT going crazy! And neither is he, he's just talking to an invisible demon. You'll be able to see him soon."

Pacifica held her cheeks and cleared her throat. "Forgive me, Gideon, I was...irrational."

"This whole thing is irrational." Bill commented. "Honestly, I told the kid not to do it. He never listens when it matters and that's how he ends up in these situations." He looked at the encased man. "I'm not wasting magical energy on carrying this out, so we gotta get Peanut Brittle out of his case."

"Uh, why are you talking like that? And what's wrong with your eyes?" Pacifica asked.

"Oh, right. Name's Bill Cipher! I'm partnered with this kid and help him out when there's trouble. Like now." Bill held out a hand with a grin.

"And what happened to Dipper?" Pacifica asked, eyeing his hand warily.

Bill suddenly turned to the wall. "You guys get Peanut Brittle out. I'm going to open the crate." He touched the wall of the crate and focused his energy on the wood.

"How are we going to get him out?" Pacifica asked.

"It's peanut brittle." Mabel started to rip off pieces of it, sticking a few in her mouth. "Hey, it's still good!"

"Ew, no thanks." Pacifica looked at the case, which was falling apart. "Uh oh!"

The peanut brittle fell to the ground and the man spoke. "It is I! Quentin Trembly!" He ripped off his pants to reveal bloomers beneath.

"SO didn't need to see that." Pacifica covered her eyes. "There's indeceny laws, you know!"

"You actually survived all these years..." Gideon breathed.

"Peanut brittle really DOES have life-sustaining properties!" Mabel said in awe. "You're not silly! You're BRILLIANT!"

"And so are you, dear girl, for following my clues and freeing me from my delicious tomb!" Quentin said excitedly.

"Someone, PLEASE cover him up." Pacifica turned to the wall. "And what are you doing?"

"Removing the boards just enough for us to get out. Wanna help?" Bill asked. "Just kidding, you don't have the power to do this." The boards he was touching started to flicker in and out of existence and then they were gone. He then started on two more. "Just a little more..."

"...I want answers later." Pacifica said, pointing at him.

"Whatever you say, princess." Bill replied, focusing on his work.