Physical

"Okay. I have called you all here together for something very important." Dipper said, using his best Important Moment voice. "Of the six of us, only four of us have met Bill."

"Who's Bill?" Grenda asked. They were all gathered in the lounge, sitting in chalk circles connected to a magic circle Bill was sitting in the center of.

"To answer that question, you'll have to meet him. Bill, can you do the thing?" Dipper asked, still using his Important voice.

"You saying 'do the thing' while using that voice is hilarious, Pine Tree." Bill chuckled as he phased into Dipper. As soon as his eyes changed, Grenda and Candy gasped in shock while everyone else acted like this was normal. "Hiya! Name's Bill Cipher! I'm a friendly demon that's been helping Pine Tree out!"

"You're...a demon?" Candy asked, intrigued.

"Yep. And now that you've seen me like this..." Bill phased out of Dipper's body and returned to the center of the circle. "You can see me like this."

"You're so hot!" Grenda blurted out.

"Why, thank you, Grendo." Bill grinned with a bow.

"So, we did that. What now?" Pacifica asked. "Now that they've seen him."

"Gideon, I need you to do the summoning chant. Kids, I want you to focus your minds on me." Bill said, looking at all of them. "If this works, the chalk will glow and I'll gain a truly physical form that can be seen by anyone – for the next 48 hours." He shrugged. "Ready to help me be physical?"

"Of course!" Dipper said eagerly.

"If Candy and Grenda wanna help." Mabel looked at them.

"Sure, it sounds fun!" Candy nodded.

"Let's do it!" Grenda grinned.

"I'm already here." Pacifica rolled her eyes. "May as well get it over with."

"Good. Gideon?" Bill looked at him.

Gideon opened the book in his hands, the 2nd Journal. "Triangulum, entangulum. Vene foris dominus mentium. Vene foris videntis omnium!" He chanted, repeating it over and over.

"Everyone else, put your hands on the triangles in front of you." Bill instructed over Gideon's chanting. As they did so, he put his hands together in a triangle shape around his eye. "Open your minds...focus entirely on me. Good...I can feel it..." The chalk started to glow around them and then he gasped softly as the power started to envelope him. "That's it...keep it up, kids...just a bit longer..." He held his position as the chanting went on and the room started to glow brighter. The kids all closed their eyes so the light wouldn't distract them, and then the room flickered in and out of monochrome colors before they returned to normal colors and Bill finally threw his arms out. "Enough!"

The chanting stopped. They moved their hands. All was silent. Bill looked around at them and then moved out of the circle silently, heading for the gift-shop. They got up and followed him, wondering what he was up to.

He approached the register and leaned on it casually, grinning at Wendy. "Mornin', Red!"

"My name is Wendy, not Red. And who are you? That's some crazy costume makeup, by the way. Golden skin is rad." Wendy said, looking up from her magazine. "What's with the bowtie, though?"

"Bowties are cool." Bill adjusted it, then tipped his top-hat to the people in the shop. "Good morning!" He then walked back into the house and stretched his arms and legs.

"So...did it work?" Dipper asked anxiously.

"Kid, I never introduced myself to Red." Bill grinned. "That was my test just now. It worked GREAT!"

"Yay!" Dipper jumped up and down in excitement and then reached up to him. "Pick me up!"

Bill laughed and picked him up. "Sure, why not?"

"So, this lasts for 48 hours?" Gideon asked.

"Yep. Then we gotta cast it again to keep it." Bill nodded. "But now I don't have to borrow Pine Tree's body to do things!"

"That's awesome." Mabel nodded. "You can join our Summerween costume theme!"

"I'm sorry, what?" Bill blinked at her.

"Now that you're physical, you get to help out around the place." Stan said firmly. "Let's start with the chores. You can touch water, right?"

"Yep." Bill nodded.

"Good. I'm adding you to the chore list, it's your turn to do dishes." Stan pointed to the sink full of dishes. "You might want to take off your gloves and fancy coat. I have an apron if you want it."

"Is it yellow? I kind of have a thing." Bill said, putting one hand on his hip.

"No, it's white. But I can get a yellow one if you insist." Stan rolled his eyes.

"I can knit him one!" Mabel said, her eyes shining.

"Okay, you can knit him one." Stan shrugged.

"Do I get any input on it?" Bill asked.

"Nope!" Mabel headed off to find her knitting supplies and yellow and black yarn.

"I'm a bit afraid of your sister." Bill looked at Dipper. Dipper just giggled in response.

"Maybe you have good reason to." Stan rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "Can you cook at all?"

"I'm a very fast learner." Bill replied, picking up Dipper when he started tugging on his coat.

"Good. Someone that's not me and Mabel can cook, finally. You won't put glitter in the food, right?" Stan looked at him.

"Glitter is actually toxic, so obviously not." Bill frowned. "Sprinkles, though, are always delicious."

"I can live with sprinkles." Stan assured him.

"Good. That'll keep Shooting Star happy, even without the glitter." Bill chuckled, then looked at Dipper. "Can I put you down?"

"Noooo!" Dipper giggled, clinging to him.

"This kid." Bill looked at Stan. "How did your relatives get to be so cute?"

"Hey, I was a cute kid, too." Stan shrugged. "It just runs in the family. Anyways, with you around I don't have to ask Soos or Wendy to babysit all the time." He stared at him, then rubbed at his own ear. "Uhm..your ears...are kind of pointy."

"Yes, they are. I'm a demon, after all." Bill replied. "They're also very sensitive, Pine Tree, so stop grabbing at my earring." He set him down.

"I never noticed how...glitzy you were, when you were smaller." Stan admitted. "You seem more-so when you're physical."

Mabel poked her head in. "I need to measure you!"

"For an apron? Just measure an apron." Stan grabbed the white apron and threw it at her.

"Oh, fine." Mabel disappeared with the apron.

"So...Mabel mentioned 'Summerween'?" Bill asked.

"Oh, they didn't have it thirty years ago?" Stan asked.

"Uh, I never left the house. And the guy I was living with didn't celebrate it." Bill admitted.

"Oh, man. You're gonna love it!" Stan grinned widely in the way he always did when planning something. Bill mentally noted that Mabel did the same thing.