Chapter 7: The Imposter Among Us ☆

Start from the beginning

"I will become a great hero... And I will definitely protect my little brother's smile..." Izuku whispers as his eyes slowly close until he finally falls asleep.

~

~

~

☆☆☆☆☆

A couple of hours later...

In a completely dark room, the doorknob turns slowly before the door begins to open with a slight creak, allowing a small figure to sneak into Izuku's room.

The mysterious figure was none other than the imposter... In the form of a little boy with a bloodthirsty smile on his face.

Then, with slow and stealthy steps, the little imposter got closer and closer to his victim until he remained motionless next to Izuku's bed for what seemed like hours... But in reality, it was only a couple of minutes.

The boy's hungry gaze was focused on Izuku's neck as his breathing became increasingly heavier, licking his lips and giving in to his instincts before slowly bringing his small but sharp fangs towards Izuku's neck...

However, he was abruptly interrupted by an electrical current spreading all over his backside, making him grit his teeth and take a couple of steps back with obvious shock on his face.

Given this, the apparent child makes the wise decision to leave the room and close the door slowly, keeping a disturbing gaze on Izuku at all times.

"Sweet dreams... Izuku~Chan."

Once the intruder left the room and the door was completely closed

Once the intruder left the room and the door was completely closed... Izuku's eyes widened in shock and horror as numerous thoughts ran through his mind and his heart pounded.

 Izuku's eyes widened in shock and horror as numerous thoughts ran through his mind and his heart pounded

Needless to say, Izuku didn't sleep all night after that...

☆☆☆☆☆

The next day... At the secret base.

"Isamu~Chan! Impersonating you is very exhausting... This morning Mom Midoriya almost broke my back with one of her hugs while Izuku~Chan kept narrowing his eyes in my direction. " Toga whines childishly as she pouts and crosses her arms.