The Final Boss is here...

Chapter 53 The Final Boss is here...

Izuku POV

Everything happened too fast, Kacchan's explosions were more powerful than I anticipated, which is why we ended up losing control and crashing into my little brother. Luckily none of us were seriously injured and we slowly got back to our feet a bit sore.

"My precious..." My little brother whispers after standing up, holding his now broken glasses in his hands while his lips tremble slightly causing me to worry and I quickly grab him by his shoulders. Is he hurt?!

"Isamu! Are you okay? Are you injured? Does something hurt? Answer me!" I exclaim in a panic, shaking him over and over. This is all my fault! My actions were very reckless but I couldn't help it! I'm a terrible big brother! Mom is going to kill me!

"Hey! Stop! Stop shaking me or I'm going to bite your neck!" My little brother exclaims, snapping me out of my thoughts and making my eyes widen in surprise. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." I apologize quickly doing my best to avoid crying. I need to be strong in this situation and not break down.

Immediately after, my gaze falls on Kacchan with his back to us a few meters away, completely silent, which is quite weird and I even think his right hand is trembling slightly. "Kacchan... are you okay?" I ask weakly, causing him to tense up and clench his fists tightly.

"Of course I'm fine! I'm the future number 1 hero dammit!" He exclaims furiously turning around with his shoes completely destroyed and pointing at himself with determination before approaching me with a murderous glare.

"Don't feel sorry for me." He hisses, shoving me aside before surveying my little brother from head to toe for any injuries. "You... brat, are you dying?" He asks with a terrifying look.

What kind of question was that Kacchan?!

"No... I guess." My brother answers sheepishly, looking away from Kacchan.

"That's good enough for me." Kacchan responds by chuckling slightly with an evil smile spreading across his face before grabbing my little brother's shoulders. "However, if you try to make another move like that... I'll kill you!" Kacchan exclaims, berating and threatening my brother for his rebellious attitude.

I don't know if rebel is the most appropriate term for him, considering that he shamelessly escaped from us, running around and beating up people who got in his way like it was a video game. All this while Kacchan and I chased him through several streets in complete chaos without being able to catch up with him.

My little brother can be very agile and slippery... Once this is all over, I will have a long talk with him, berating him for his behavior and actions. But first, we have to find a safe place to hide.

However, at that moment, the screams of a group of people in the distance immediately catch our attention before huge tentacles emerge from a dark alley. These tentacles quickly wrap around those people, causing them to drop some bags full of money and valuable items to the ground. Due to the current situation, many villains have taken advantage of the chaos to commit many robberies of stores and even banks.

"Let me go! Monster!"

"Help!"

"I'll kill you! I'm going to kill you all!"

They exclaim in panic, being dragged into the dark alley as an eerie murmur echoes through the darkness of the alley. "I want to go home, I want to go home, I want to go home." The monotonous murmur reaches my ears, making me shudder before a small group of riot officers quickly emerge from the alley and handcuff the villains. All this while the tentacles retreat back into the alley before a hooded young hero with hands in pockets slowly emerges from the alley, squinting in our direction.