Bang!

Chapter 40 Bang!

POV Isamu

~With smiles, I can fool a whole city...~

I mentally hum as a song plays through the headphones embedded in my gas mask. As expected I have a wide variety of songs stored for every kind of situation and now it's time to leave the stage and no one will stop me.

My escape plan is simple... maybe too simple and impractical but I'm sure it will make a big impact on the heroes. After all, today's big performance also needs a big ending.

And what better ending than going through the Forest of Chaos full of heroes using my titanic and adorable puppy!

I'll show them how strong I am... I'll show them that I am...

"I am unstoppable!" I exclaim happily, my eyes wide and sparkling with amusement as my fully amplified voice is heard throughout the forest overlapping the screams of the panicked heroes thanks to my voice modulator.

"I'm a Porsche with no brakes!" I exclaim, watching in fascination at the path of destruction behind me as Rover continues to charge into everything in his path, stopping at nothing... striking fear into the hearts of the heroes.

"I am invincible!" I exclaim, spreading my arms out to my sides theatrically as numerous holographic screens materialize around me.

"I am the Symbol of Chaos!!!"

I exclaim at the top of my lungs, raising my fist in the air and jumping with happiness as if I were the happiest child in the world.

As this happens, dozens of heroes get out of the way after completely losing the will to fight or even stand in front of my titanic pup and get trampled.

Through the holographic screens around me, I can see some heroes hidden among the trees frozen in fear, gritting their teeth and sweat running down their faces unable to attack.

However, seeing the gigantic female figure Standing in our way, I can't help but grin from ear to ear. I guess determination still burns strong in the hearts of some heroes.

"You ruined my debut!" Mt. Lady exclaims very angrily and tightly holding a heavy piece of rubble like some kind of weapon as she digs her feet into the ground and prepares to intercept us.

Although I suppose stupidity burns in their hearts too

"Let's see what you're made of Nee~Chan!" I exclaim defiantly holding on tightly to Rover as Mt. Lady swings the heavy chunk of rubble before the mighty impact.

Immediately after, small pieces of debris, destroyed trees and a large amount of dirt are thrown everywhere as Mt. Lady is dragged backward. "I will never forgive you for ruining my chance to shine." She snarls, arms outstretched, gripping my titanic pup's muzzle with all her might as she continues to be dragged backward without slowing.

She has a lot of nerve to get in the way, considering that my pup is capable of creating a ball of energy and disintegrating her at any moment. However, that would be very counterproductive to my plans since these heroes are just trying to capture me, unlike Captain Celebrity.

I guess I can play with them... just a little bit.

At this, I quickly adjust the volume of my voice modulator to the standard setting and position myself just above Rover's head. "Hey hey, Nee~Chan!" I exclaim happily, pretending innocence and instantly drawing her attention as a pair of robotic tentacles slowly emerge from my backpack along with a video camera.