Under Siege!

Chapter 46 Under Siege!

POV Third Person

On the edge of one of the tallest buildings in the city of Musutafu, an elegantly dressed man holds a cup of tea as he gazes at his reflection in the steaming tea. "The first act turned out pretty well." Danjuro Tobita aka Gentle Criminal, says taking a deep breath and inhaling the sweet smell of tea before looking at the majestic spectacle unfolding around him.

Dozens of police cars lie abandoned in the streets as the sound of police sirens is drowned out by the shouts of a very angry crowd.

"False Heroes! Corrupt Society! The Hero Commission are murderers!"

Smoke also begins to rise from different areas of the city, specifically where the hero agencies are located, while the electrical power begins to fail to leave much of the city in complete darkness.

The situation seems to be taken from a Hollywood movie, looting and riots spread throughout much of the city while the police forces supported by some local heroes desperately try to regain control of the city.

At that moment, Gentle Criminal on the edge of the building elegantly drinks his tea before beginning to hum a melody... A melody that echoes everywhere through the megaphones scattered throughout the city.

~London Bridge is falling down~

~Falling down, falling down~

He hums slowly and sinisterly, spreading his arms dramatically to his sides, dropping his cup of tea from the top of the building as several police helicopters fly by just above him towards the center of the city epically.

~London Bridge is falling down~

He continues to hum, pulling a technologically modified flare gun from his belt before aiming at the sky and pulling the trigger.

"My fair lady..."

Then with a great flash the symbol of Hydra appeared above the skies of the city of Musutafu in all its splendor causing fear in the hearts of many people, but fueling the flames of the hearts of many more people all around the city.

The Dark Mark Of Hydra.

https://i.imgur.com/MNLaZH0.gif

"Now, let us raise the curtain for the second act, gentlemen."

Soon after, the Hydra symbol lay over numerous cities in Japan and some major cities around the world, thus marking the beginning of the end of an era.

"Hail Hydra!" A group of Hydra agents exclaims raising their fists in the air, looking with wide eyes at the symbol of Hydra that now lies above the skies of Paris, right over the Eiffel Tower.

In another location, the air-raid sirens in the city of Moscow went off for the first time in decades, alarming the population, while powerful searchlights illuminate the sky over the city where the symbol of Hydra now lies in all its splendor just above the Kremlin.

This same situation is repeated in many cities around the world, alarming many of the governments involved, who would not sit idly by while a foreign criminal organization sowed chaos in their cities.

"Even if you take a head..." A Hydra agent says weakly falling to his knees and spitting some blood on the ground as some Hydra agents lie defeated around him along with several American heroes after a brutal confrontation. "Two more will take their place!" He exclaims with a crooked smile looking at the sky before being knocked out by a powerful blow to the back of the head.