Turning Point

Chapter 13 Turning Point

Endeavor has reached beyond his limit, the only thing keeping him conscious at this point is his willpower. Is incredible!

"The past cannot be turned off!" Dabi exclaims sending powerful fireballs in Endeavor's direction causing loud explosions. "You will pay for everything you did!" Dabi exclaims with venom in his voice.

"I am the strongest!" Endeavor roars raising the temperature of the entire battlefield crossing both arms in front of his face thus protecting himself from Dabi's powerful blue flames as his foot hits the ground hard sending a blast of flames in Dabi's direction.

Dabi quickly takes cover behind some rubble protecting himself from Endeavor's flames, which quickly dissipate as Endeavor begins to gasp for air, as the flames around Endeavor's body gradually fade.

At that moment, Tomura and Toga come out of a portal rushing towards Endeavor who is already very weakened. Toga sends out her bloodsucking needle and sticks it into one of Endeavor's legs as the blood begins to leave his body.

"Your flames will no longer protect you from physical attacks." Tomura says with a vicious smirk approaching from the side of his reaching out his hand towards Endeavor's head.

At this, Endeavor's eyes narrow as he dodges Tomura's hand as a powerful fist slam into Tomura's stomach sending him flying into nearby rubble. "Even without my flames, I am still stronger than all of you." He growls Endeavor detaching the bloodsucking needle from his leg and destroying it in his hands.

"Damn Insects!" He exclaimed.

"That was a gift from Child Emperor!" Toga exclaims unsheathing a pair of knives from her waist and lunging at Endeavor. "I will spill all your blood!" She exclaims moving nimbly and performing acrobatic jumps thus avoiding Endeavor's punches as she tries to stab him.

At the same time, I go through a portal and appear in the air right above Endeavor swinging my lightsaber in his direction as I descend on him. At this, he jumps back nimbly dodging my lightsaber as Toga throws both knives in Endeavor's direction before backing away.

Endeavor dodges the knives which dig into the ground inches from him. "Katsu!" Toga exclaims causing the knives to explode and slightly disorient Endeavor.

Then before I hit the ground, another portal appears below me quickly consuming me and I respawn in another newly spawned portal behind a disoriented Endeavor. However, he instantly spins in my direction grabbing my wrist and stopping my lightsaber inches from him.

"Trash like all of you will never win." Endeavor growls holding my wrist tightly causing my lightsaber to fall to the ground, in that, he crushes my lightsaber with his foot destroying it. You will pay for it!

At that very moment, my giant boxing glove unfolds from my backpack hitting Endeavor hard in the face and smashing him to the ground, thereby freeing my wrist from his grasp.

"You are a hypocrite, Endeavor." Is all I say rubbing my wrist as Endeavor gets up from the ground looking at me intently before spitting a tooth onto the ground.

At that moment, several blue fireballs hit his body causing him to start backing up as he uses his arms to protect himself. "The only trash here, is you, Todoroki Enji." Dabi growls stopping the fireballs.

"I'm not going to fall here!" Endeavor roars breathing heavily with his arms crossed in front of him protectively, however his arms are now full of burns as his body begins to steam. "My vision may be blurry, but I will not lose sight of my victory!" He exclaims with determination plastered on his face.