Unstoppable!

Chapter 39 Unstoppable!

Today my day has been full of events, first, my older brother had a strange nightmare in which I appeared as some kind of very dangerous villain capable of causing the cookie apocalypse. Normally I would brush this off as a run-of-the-mill nightmare, however, the One For All is the problem.

Is it possible that the former holders of the One For All are trying to subtly warn my brother about me through dreams? That would certainly be very troublesome... Or it was just a run-of-the-mill nightmare and I'm just being overly dramatic.

In any case, that will require a more detailed observation in the future to clear my doubts.

Continuing my fantastic day, the heroes decided to make their move, fed false information provided by my spy, which led them to fall into my elaborate and evil trap. Thus beginning my exciting and twisted game.

A game which spread all over the world!

And now...

Now I'm plummeting from the top of the Tower of Chaos as I cling tightly to Rover's fluffy yet resilient fur!

"Muahahaha!" I laugh out loud as my heart beats furiously as I feel the adrenaline rushing through my little body. This is fun... So much fun!

"Don't let go! Do not look down! Don't let go! Do not look down!" Twice exclaims to himself, dangling comically by Rover's tail as the upper floors of the Tower of Chaos collide with the lower floors forming a chain reaction and causing a spectacular collapse.

Although there were still heroes inside, I don't plan to worry about them, a tower collapsing on top of them shouldn't be a big problem, after all, that small group of heroes are like cockroaches, so they'll be fine... Probably.

As we quickly plummet to the ground, I can't help but think of the terrified expressions the heroes in the Forest of Chaos will put on when the unstoppable force of Hydra descends upon them.

Rover then smashes some trees upon landing destroying everything within a few meters of him due to the shock wave while Twice and I still cling tightly to him before the dust completely covers the entire area as the Tower of Chaos collapses behind us.

At this, the screams of panic coming from the heroes around the Tower of Chaos and the Forest of Chaos did not wait.

It's time to go home and to do so I have to go through the Forest of Chaos full of heroes... However, this time, the world is not watching me through a camera, so I do not intend to hold back.

Right now... I am Unstoppable~

"Go!"

__________________________

POV Third Person

Moments before the Tower of Chaos Collapse.

With the Wild Wild Pussycats.

"Kota needs his parents! Don't let that thing control your actions!" Mandalay exclaims, nimbly jumping back and dodging a whip of water while the rest of her team is held inside a prison of water holding their breath.

In front of her is the hero duo Water Hose with red eyes and being controlled by a mind control hat on their heads. "Water dragon!" They exclaimed in unison producing several water dragons behind them menacingly.

Mandalay is on the verge of collapse, her hero outfit a mess with injuries all over her body not to mention her team of heroes won't be able to hold their breath much longer. It is the first time in her life that she feels so helpless.