Chapter 5: Everywhere and Nowhere! ☆

AN: Rewritten Chapter (11/08/2023)

Chapter 5: Everywhere and Nowhere!

POV Isamu Midoriya

A few days later, in my room.

Despite being a genius and having been reincarnated, I have realized that my brain is practically the same as that of any other child my age, with the difference that I have access to certain areas that most do not. Therefore, I am influenced by the emotions of a child.

So a genius, influenced by childish emotions along with a twisted view of the world... It's the perfect combination for disaster!

The police and the heroes must be very confused... Not to mention that Endeavor is possibly doing everything he can to avoid murdering everyone around him. It turns out that during the blackout, I brazenly hacked into his bank account and transferred all the funds to an untraceable account belonging to Cognito Inc.

Why did I do that? There are some long-term calculated reasons... But in the grand scheme of things it was because I thought it was fun.

Oh, I can't wait to see the expressions on their faces... Especially Endeavor's face.

But first, I need to reestablish the link with my curious teddy bear undercover at the police station... Which has become some kind of unofficial mascot of the police department. He even has a police cap and badge!

Unfortunately, I lost all contact with my teddy bear when Izuku and Bakugo accidentally crushed the signal transmitter linked to him days ago. However in the end they received what they deserved with the help of my chaos puppies.

Therefore, I am now trying to reestablish the link with the help of my most recent invention. The Faz-Watch! A small smartwatch inspired by a certain video game with some very interesting functions, although it is only a prototype at the moment, it should be able to connect remotely with my teddy bear.

***Failed link... Error 404***

"Come on, link up, and don't explode!" I exclaim, pressing the power button again and again to no avail. It is very frustrating that due to poor-quality materials, some of my inventions suddenly fail or do not work as I expected.

Giran promised me good quality materials and parts but they will take a while to arrive in Japan, so for the moment I have to make do with the materials I have at my disposal.

***Failed link... Error 404***

Is it possible that my teddy bear has suffered some damage or a short circuit? Or worse yet... Is it possible that the police have discovered the small cameras in his eyes and the intercom inside him?

***Failed link... Error 404***

"Stupid trash!" I exclaimed in frustration, throwing my smartwatch on the floor before crossing my arms and making a childish pout. "I hate you..." I hissed bitterly as I looked away from the useless watch.

I take a couple of seconds to reconsider my immature and childish behavior before snorting and smiling slightly. It doesn't matter if my inventions fail! I will learn from my mistakes and try again with double the effort!

A fantastic giant robot! A really cool lightsaber! Robotic tentacles!

Anything my twisted mind can imagine!

I'll build it! And I plan to have a lot of fun in the process!

 "MUAHAHAHA!"