Winter is Coming

Chapter 16 Winter is Coming

2 weeks after park events.

POV Third Person

In a remote town late at night, a battle was taking place between the professional hero duo known as Water Hose against Muscular, a very dangerous A-rank villain.

It's been more than 30 minutes since the battle started so all the civilians managed to evacuate the small town while the nearest reinforcements are 10 minutes away. However, the Water Hose hero duo are barely holding their own after battling this very powerful villain for an extended period of time.

"Water Pressure!" The pair of professional heroes exclaims sending a powerful water current in the direction of Muscular who uses his muscle fibers to protect himself from the powerful current of water.

"Damn heroes, I will kill you both painfully for interrupting my fun!" Muscular exclaims angrily creating more and more muscle fibers around his body before charging toward them like a rabid animal.

Given this, both heroes realize that they will not be able to win this battle.

"Kota... my son... we won't be able to return home this time..." One of the heroes says in a female voice falling to her knees due to exhaustion. In that, the other remaining hero who is her husband stands by sending out a stream of water with all his might which gets weaker as the end draws near.

"You are the man of the house now, Kota." He whispers as he closes his eyes thinking of his little son waiting for them at home.

"It's time to die!" Muscular exclaims in front of them with a sadistic smirk on his face as he swings his massive muscle-covered fist at them.

Then a powerful energy blast hits Muscular's chest sending him flying into a nearby house causing it to collapse on top of him.

"What? What has happened?" Whispers the perplexed hero looking at a miniature tank in front of him and his wife while the tank's cannon is giving off smoke

__________________________

Chaos-12 Mini-Tank

t is a small but powerful remote-controlled miniature tank capable of firing powerful energy blasts in order to destroy and pierce heavy armor

t is a small but powerful remote-controlled miniature tank capable of firing powerful energy blasts in order to destroy and pierce heavy armor. It is a perfect device for infiltrating and causing chaos around you.

It can be controlled from miles away, however, a substantial impact on the mini tank's structure will cause its power core to fail, causing it to self-destruct

__________________________

At that moment, Child Emperor lands in front of the duo of heroes causing a small shock wave that surprises both heroes. "Wow, that was certainly very dramatic and exciting." Child Emperor says holding a remote control in his hands.