Ass in Danger

Chapter 37 Ass in Danger

POV Eraser Head

Moments before in the throne room.

"Dracarys!" The troublesome Gremlin exclaims on top of the head of the huge monstrous dog named, Rover.

Immediately after, a powerful ball of energy is shot through Rover's huge mouth toward our direction destroying everything in its path. "Out of the way!" I exclaimed with wide eyes and tightly gripped my capture weapon which has embedded itself in a raised surface in the distance.

https://i.imgur.com/viwgngB.gif

At this, Gran Torino uses his Quirk and propels himself to the side, roughly pushing Snipe and Present Mic out of the way, allowing them to easily dodge the huge ball of energy. Meanwhile, I was swinging in the air tightly gripping my capture gun and analytically observing the situation around me.

The enormous ball of energy destroyed everything in its path, creating a huge hole in the structure that extended to other rooms of this damned tower.

With our current strength we won't be able to defeat the huge Rover, not to mention my quirk doesn't seem to have any visible effect on him.

We can't count on reinforcements from outside, let alone idiot All Might... He was almost certainly one of the first to fall for one of Child Emperor's twisted traps.

The only viable solution I can think of at the moment is to try and put Rover to sleep using Midnight's quirk. "Where are you, Midnight?" I wonder sweeping the entire throne room with my sharp gaze until I finally found her and I could only snort.

On the other side of the throne room and beyond the gigantic Rover, is Midnight completely naked and swinging her whip in the air before a thick fog covers her surroundings making it difficult for me to see. Immediately after, I can make out Midnight's silhouette fighting against what appears to be some robotic tentacles hidden in the dense mist before the sparks become visible.

"Toga Two! Go for the exhibitionist!" The troublesome Gremlin exclaims pointing his hand in the direction of Midnight in the distance before looking at me intently with his eyes shining with sheer cunning. It seems that the small and chaotic Gremlin also foresaw this.

"As you order, Darling!" Toga exclaims, giving a cheeky military salute before taking a couple of steps back and leaping nimbly from the top of the massive Rover, leaving her bat behind.

At this, she acrobatically lands on the ground in some sort of superhero landing and begins to run with a bloodthirsty smile in Midnight's direction before quickly pulling a vial of blood from her belt and consuming it causing my eyes to go wide.

"At what point did she...? Dammit! I have to stop her right now!

However, at that moment, a flurry of lasers begin to be fired from the gigantic Rover's turrets, thus limiting my movement and that of my fellow heroes.

"Now! To the amphitheater! The Valhalla awaits me!" The Gremlin exclaims, glancing quickly at his watch before pointing his hand forward to where the gaping hole in the wall created a few moments ago is located. "Charge!" He exclaims happily before Rover roars loudly and charges forward ramming everything in his path as the turrets fire incessantly.

This is bad, if Rover meets the original Child Emperor it will be impossible to stop his escape, and possibly Sir Nighteye along with Power Loader will be kidnapped or something much worse.

At this, I quickly take cover behind a large piece of rubble along with my fellow heroes as we helplessly watch the gigantic Rover destroy everything in his path and Toga getting closer and closer to Midnight.