Team Hydra

Chapter 27 Team Hydra

Moments before Child Emperor left for the amphitheater.

POV Third Person

"The Boogie Bomb will keep Sir Nighteye's group busy long enough for All Might to destroy the generator." Child Emperor hums watching through a holographic screen at various heroes dancing embarrassingly while another screen shows All Might touring the depths of the Tower of Chaos. "You know what to do." He says deactivating the holographic screens and placing his hands on his waist as a smile spreads across his face.

"Of course!" Twice exclaims with a quick nod as he raises one hand in the air dramatically before grabbing his tape measure and doing several somersaults around Child Emperor taking exact measurements of him. "Double!" He exclaims activating his quirk as a mud-like substance comes out of his hands before creating a clone identical to Child Emperor in front of him.

"Ta-da!" The little clone exclaims, spreading his arms out dramatically as he strikes a pose before running towards a huge box in the distance.

At this, Child Emperor begins walking around his clone and inspecting him closely before nodding. "Hey, stop doing that, it's weird." The Clone says shuddering at Child Emperor's gaze as he checks the inside of the box and pulls out a blonde wig along with a military uniform.

"Cool!" The clone exclaims with a crooked smile on his face.

"Why a blonde wig?" Twice asks confused tilting his head.

"It's a secret!" Child Emperor and his clone exclaim in unison.

"Whatever, Twice, make a copy of Toga." Child Emperor hums taking out a pair of gloves from his backpack before putting them on. "You and her make a fun team." He says as small sparks fly from his gloves.

"While you." Child Emperor says pointing at his clone. "Don't blow anything up before it's time." He says handing a small vial of blue liquid to his clone causing the clone's eyes to sparkle with amusement.

"I do not promise anything." The clone whispers with an evil smile on his face.

__________________________

POV Twice

Present time.

Child Emperor was the first person to accept me as I am.

He reached out his little hand in my direction when no one else did and he gave me purpose.

He is the light in this dark and twisted world.

He is my friend and I would gladly die for him.

I now find myself watching from the dark as a group of heroes dances energetically to the loud music as if I were a stalker as Child Emperor puts his evil plan into motion in the Tower of Chaos amphitheater.

Next to me is a Toga-Chan clone swaying her body from side to side to the beat of the music as a catlike grin spreads across her face. Child Emperor says that we make an excellent team. And he's right! He is always right!

Although the real Toga is substituting for Child Emperor at the school so as not to arouse suspicion, each clone I make has its own autonomy, personality, and the abilities of the original. However, a strong blow will cause the clone to disintegrate. "I want to taste Midnight's blood." Toga says licking her lips with a predatory look on her face.

"Toga-Chan, remember the plan, Child Emperor is counting on us." I whisper quickly causing her to nod quickly.

At that moment, a robotic voice is heard throughout the dance floor as the volume of the music begins to gradually decrease causing a determined look on our faces. It's the moment we've been waiting for!