It's Tea Time!

"Today numerous professional heroes tried to stop me and even a couple of them tried to assassinate me... But in the end, they all ended up under my little feet." I hum happily, watching the unconscious Bakugo under my foot, as my boxing glove slowly returns to my backpack and my mechanical wings settle behind me again.

Sorry to burst your bubble, little Bakugo, but it's necessary for my evil plans. This humiliating defeat will teach him a valuable lesson, which will allow him to eventually become stronger and become a worthy opponent for me.

Although I must admit that I felt some satisfaction when I saw Bakugo's expression, realizing the harsh reality... A reality in which he is just a small fish in a large pond full of hungry sharks.

At this, a predatory smile spreads behind my gas mask, directing my gaze in the direction of the most reckless person in this entire playground. In the distance and pointing at me with his trembling hand with two visibly fractured fingers, is my older brother, Izuku, gritting his teeth and looking at me with daggers in his eyes.

My Future Nemesis!

The future will certainly be a lot of fun.

However, the control that Izuku currently has over the One For All is still very poor, not to mention the disaster of his teacher... All Might is simply not qualified to teach. Even so, Izuku managed to creatively use his quirk without fracturing his arms... Deciding to fracture his fingers instead!

That was very cool and reckless!

Therefore, I need to instill in my brother some self-preservation instinct. Otherwise, I will become an only child before I reach high school!

"Little hero wannabes, did you really think you could stop me even though many professional heroes with many years of experience failed to do so?" I ask mockingly, menacingly holding a stun blaster in my hands.

"What an innocent and clichéd thought!" I exclaimed happily, quickly aiming my blaster at the unconscious Bakugo under my foot before pulling the trigger without hesitation.

Immediately after, a yellow current hits Bakugo's chest, causing small spasms in his unconscious body and thus ensuring that he remains unconscious.

After all, it would be very troublesome if Bakugo abruptly woke up and gained a (Power Up). I've seen enough anime and movies to be aware of that!

"This is not a generic shonen anime! Flashbacks and the power of friendship won't work against me!" I exclaim, puffing out my chest with pride, as a crooked grin spreads behind my gas mask.

I have served my purpose of demonstrating the clear difference in power between them and me. Therefore, I'll get this over with quickly before Izuku ends up seriously injuring himself... It's time for my reckless older brother to take a nap.

"Because the protagonist of this incredible and chaotic story! Now it's me!" I exclaimed at the top of my lungs in glee, quickly aiming my stun blaster in Izuku's direction before pulling the trigger.

However, like something out of an action movie, a kick emerges from the ground quickly and kicks my blaster hard, causing the stun shot aimed at Izuku to miss by a few inches before my weapon goes flying out of my hands.

Lemillion had suddenly emerged from the ground just inches from me. Instantly, my boxing glove unfurled from my backpack at full speed and passed harmlessly through Lemillion's chest due to his intangibility quirk activating.

For this reason, I didn't want to get too close to him...

At this short distance, the difference in size between us is evident, which is why I crossed my arms protectively over my head by mere instinct, activating and forming a small but resistant transparent hexagonal shield, while a powerful fist was directed toward me.