Deadly Sin

Chapter 32 Deadly Sin

"...A Little Problem..."

"I better not ask." It's all that Dabi says before cutting the communication.

"Experiment 626!" Exclaims the scientist standing in front of the titan dog and holding a switch in his hands while a vicious smile spreads across his face. "Kill him!" He exclaims pointing his hand at me before pressing the switch again causing the titan dog to roar in pain looking at me before looking at the scientist and starting to growl.

"I told you to kill him! Obey me you damn monster!" He exclaims, taking a couple of steps back and pressing the switch several times between his hands while sweat begins to run down his face before a bit of drool falls on him.

"Karma is a bitch." I hiss cruelly watching as the huge jaw full of sharp teeth gets closer and closer in the direction of the scientist.

"Wait a second, I refuse to die in this place... Please save me!" The scientist exclaims in a panic with his eyes wide open and extending his hand in my direction before being fiercely devoured causing his hand to fly out in my direction.

"Titan Fatality!" I exclaim wide-eyed and pump my fists in the air with excitement as I watch the huge titan dog munching and gulping down his appetizer.

That was incredible! I really... I really want this titan dog to be my pet! And I'll get it no matter what!

"What a turn of events, huh?" I say with a sly smile on my face and place my hands on my waist as the huge titan dog now snarls and bares his sharp teeth in my direction. He must think that I want to hurt him too. He is scared and confused!

From what I can see the strange collar around his neck is still hurting him, therefore I must neutralize that damn collar quickly. "You must be afraid of humans! Let me help you and I promise you won't regret it!" I exclaimed trying to calm the animal down. However, I fail miserably causing him to start pouncing in my direction with the intention of making me his next appetizer.

"It will be the hard way then." I whisper as my eyes lightly shine before pointing at the huge titan dog with my hands. "Underdog Man!" I exclaim causing my two robotic dogs to run past me and pounce in the direction of the big titan dog.

"Destroy the collar!" I exclaim clenching my fists as one of my robotic dogs is crushed and destroyed by one of the enormous titan's legs. At this, several robotic tentacles are shot from my backpack and wrapped around the titan dog's front legs causing him to lose his balance and crash to the ground.

At that moment, my remaining robotic dog jumps onto the titan dog's neck and holds the huge collar in his robotic hands before his robotic body begins to overheat and turn red. "Self-destruction!" Underdog Man exclaims before exploding in a controlled explosion causing the destruction of the collar without injuring the titan dog.

All this causes the huge dog to lie on the ground breathing heavily right in front of me while his three sets of eyes watch me intently in confusion for having freed him from the evil collar. "Sate, sate, sate." I hum taking a few steps forward with my hands in my pockets before patting the huge dog's head causing him to start shrinking back to his life-size turning into an adorable little puppy.

I guess after destroying the collar he has come to his senses and realized that I don't want to hurt him... After all, he's just a puppy.

"Level complete." I huff, falling to my knees before laying back on the ground while the little cub watches me contemplatively. "Do you want a Chaos Cookie?" I ask pulling a couple of cookies from my pockets before eating one and offering the other to the pup.