Chapter 6: Sweet but Psycho ☆

AN: Rewritten Chapter (11/26/2023)

Chapter 6: Sweet but Psycho

POV Isamu Midoriya

A few days later... In a secret location.

Cognito Inc is a company that little by little is revolutionizing the world, video games, candy, toys, technology, medicine, and much more...

Using the power of my vast imagination and Giran's incredible trading skills, Cognito Inc's influence has spread rapidly throughout much of the world... In short, I created the ultimate monopoly at just 7 years old.

I'm sure Lex Luthor and Tony Stark would be proud of me... And then they would try to kill me for considering me a threat to humanity... Hah!

I mean, I would do the same if I were in their shoes... After all, Cognito Inc is hiding a dark secret, a secret capable of shaking the foundations of society and bringing the world to the brink of despair and absolute chaos.

Cognito Inc is nothing more than a facade... Cognito Inc is nothing more than the tip of the iceberg... Cognito Inc is nothing more than the beginning of the end...

Therefore, the time has come to create my own evil organization and have fun manipulating the fate of the world from the shadows.

But first, I need loyal minions... Willing to change the world according to my whims... Willing to fight alongside me... Willing to die for me if necessary...

Willing to give me their souls...

"Oh, things are going to get very interesting from now on..."

I hum ominously, surrounded by numerous screens that reproduce the images of countless cameras while my attention is focused specifically on the image of my target.

Given this, I quickly put on a curious helmet that covers the entirety of my face and I turn around while my heart begins to pound.

"StartQuest! Sweet But Psycho!"

I exclaim with great enthusiasm as if this were all a video game while behind me the screens begin to experience strong static, causing the huge Cognito Inc symbol behind me to distort.

Dramatically revealing the symbol of my little evil organization... A symbol that will definitely strike terror into the hearts of heroes very soon.

"Let's go!"

☆☆☆☆☆

Shortly after... Inside Kamino Junior High School.

POV Himiko Toga

My name is Toga...Himiko Toga! Just a normal girl with a normal life... But there is something in me that no one knows... It's my secret.