Chaos Force

Chapter 17 Chaos Force

"Let the Games Begin!" Child Emperor exclaims through all the speakers positioned around the tower and the forest for which all the heroes stopped in their tracks with their eyes wide open realizing the situation.

Not only were they found out, but the enemy knew they were coming.

"All units initiate attack!" Sir Nighteye exclaims over the radios. At this point it is impossible to go back, so the only thing left is to continue with the operation.

At the beginning of the operation, the heroes separated into small groups to cover more ground while they entered the thick forest, making as little noise as possible in order to take the enemy by surprise. However, the plan went to hell.

"Goodbye to the surprise factor." Hawks laughs lightly as he spreads his wings and propels himself into the sky.

"Nothing is that simple when Child Emperor is involved." Ryukyu whispers transforming her body into a huge dragon and knocking down some trees in the process as she soars into the sky joining several pro heroes who possess quirks that allow them to stay airborne.

"I, Captain Celebrity, will demonstrate in this operation why I am one of America's greatest pro heroes." Says Captain Celebrity with an arrogant smile on his face flying next to Hawks. At this, a look of disgust settles on Hawks' face.

Captain Celebrity is a famous American hero who is in Japan due to a scandal against him. After all, he only cares about fame and not the lives of civilians, unlike Hawks.

Flying alongside the heroes are several unmanned drones controlled by David Shield supplying reconnaissance information to the heroes on the ground.

"Hah! They think they can fly to the tower." Child Emperor chuckles lightly looking at various holographic screens which show the progress of the heroes as he eats popcorn on his big iron throne.

"Fire the Hydra-Inator!" Child Emperor exclaims with cheeks swollen from popcorn as he points to his battle droids.

"Roger, Roger."

__________________________

"We're approaching the tower, everyone keeps your guard up!" Hawks exclaims extending his senses to look for any kind of threat.

"Caution is for the cautious!" Captain Celebrity exclaims, increasing his flight speed and placing himself in front of the entire group of heroes. "I will guide all of you to the...!" Is all he says before his eyes widen in horror quickly forming an aerodynamic barrier in front of him.

Then a red light along with a huge explosion covered Captain Celebrity causing him to crash into the trees alarming the heroes in the air.

"Evasive Action!" Hawks exclaims as numerous explosions begin to occur around him.

At the top of the Tower of Chaos, a huge anti-aircraft turret sits, firing explosive laser blasts at any hero in the air. This weapon goes by the name of the Hydra-Inator.

"Heroes!" Child Emperor exclaims through all the speakers. "Catch Me If You Can!!" He exclaims with a childish laugh pressing many buttons on the holographic screens around him.

"It's time for the Chaos Force to come out and play." Child Emperor hums with an evil smile on his face.

"Poor heroes!" Twice exclaims dramatically with a hand covering his mouth before he and Child Emperor start laughing.