A Catchy Song

Chapter 21 A Catchy Song

While the headquarters of the Public Safety Commission of Heroes is under the control of a sadistic artificial intelligence, a group of heroes led by Sir Nighteye makes their way through the Tower of Chaos without knowing the magnitude of the curr...

While the headquarters of the Public Safety Commission of Heroes is under the control of a sadistic artificial intelligence, a group of heroes led by Sir Nighteye makes their way through the Tower of Chaos without knowing the magnitude of the current situation.

"What do you think is happening on the upper floors?" Present Mic asks as loud explosions are heard from the upper floors along with some occasional tremors.

"He's the problem kid doing what he does best...causing problems." Eraser Head snorts with some bandages on his arms.

After the apparent defeat of the Red King, Sir Nighteye's group was greatly reduced after evacuating from the tower all the heroes who could not continue due to their injuries. The wounded heroes were escorted out and received first aid from No. 13.

"First the strange battle droids, and then a self-aware artificial intelligence!" Power Loader exclaims excitedly. "Nezu certainly wasn't wrong to take an interest in that boy genius." He says with a smile on his face.

"The boy is an S-rank villain, remember that." Sir Nighteye says narrowing his eyes at Power Loader.

"Child Emperor has done great things... Terrible, yes, but great." Power Loader says looking directly at Sir Nighteye in some kind of staring contest.

At this point, Sir Nighteye only trusts a few people.

"We don't have time for these discussions, we have to get to the top of the tower quickly before it's too late." Sir Nighteye says seriously as the group of heroes finds themselves in the middle of a large room.

"Everyone keep your guard up." Snipe says, holding his gun and ready for anything, however his foot accidentally activates a hidden switch on the floor causing the floor to light up in many colors as confetti begins to fall from the ceiling. "Oh shit." He whispers while the heroes tense.

Just then, huge stereos emerge from the floor and ceiling, blocking the heroes' path to the stairs.

"Here we go again." Eraser Head sighs adjusting his goggles and readying his capture weapon as the heroes around him prepare for anything.

However, they were not prepared for what would happen next. Then all the stereos began to play a song.

****Catchy Song - Dillon Francis***

This song's gonna get stuck inside you ~

This song's gonna get stuck inside you head ~

"This can't be happening..." Sir Nighteye whispers as his face reflects confusion just like the rest of the heroes as the volume of the music starts to get louder and louder.