Chapter 3: Intelligence Boost! E = mc² ☆

AN: Rewritten Chapter (10/21/2023)

Chapter 3: Intelligence Boost! E = mc²

The overload on my small brain caused me to go unconscious for a few minutes before I was taken to the hospital where a sleepy doctor would run some tests on me.

"...Normally Quirks awaken from the age of four, however, a premature awakening is not uncommon, as is the case with your son." The doctor monotonously explains to Inko before yawning.

"Has my baby awakened his quirk? But I would have noticed if he..." She asks confused and shocked before the sleepy doctor interrupts her ramblings.

"Quirks can manifest themselves in different ways, children can develop mutations related to their parents' quirks or simply have no relationship with them... It all depends on the genetic lottery." He explains, waving his hand dismissively. "Have you noticed anything unusual about his son lately?"

"Well, he has always been a very intelligent and courteous child... He said his first word at 6 months and also learned to go to the bathroom on his own before he was 2 years old." Inko explains proudly before she is quickly interrupted by me.

"Mom!" I quickly exclaim in embarrassment as my cheeks blush lightly. That information is irrelevant! Irrelevant!

At this, the sleepy doctor snorts and focuses his attention on me. "Has the headache gone? How do you feel?" He asks, ready to write down my answers in the medical report.

"My head doesn't hurt anymore and I... How do I explain it? Heh... Do I feel a little smarter than before? Maybe." I respond with apparent confusion while scratching my head innocently.

"Possibly an intelligence boost, that could explain the headache." He murmurs monotonously, jotting down a few things in the report before yawning again. "My shift will end soon, so I'll run some routine tests on you to determine the status of your Quirk and your cognitive ability..."

"...Please answer honestly."

"Of course!"

☆☆☆☆☆

The next day.

"Small Intelligence Boost?" Bakugo mutters, holding my recent Quirk ID record in his hands.

"Hah! So your quirk isn't as amazing as mine!" He exclaims, letting out an obvious sigh of relief. The little idiot was actually afraid that my quirk was better than his. "But, I guess with your brain you should be able to run my hero agency in the future." He declares, bragging and giving me a firm pat on the back.

"Don't say those things Kacchan, my little brother can still become a cool hero... There are many heroes who use cunning and gadgets to capture villains like Eraser Head or Sir Nighteye." Izuku quickly intervenes, grabbing my right arm and trying to pull me away from Bakugo.

"His ID says that he can only use his quirk for a short period of time before suffering headaches... So it's my duty to teach him how to fight!" Bakugo exclaims, grabbing my left arm before he and Izuku exchange a rivalry look as if they were shooting lightning bolts at each other.

Then the idiots started pulling me by my arms...

"I'll teach him to fight!"

"I'll teach him to analyze heroes and quirks!"

"Stop, you're hurting him!"