You Win or You Die

Chapter 28 You Win or You Die

My name is Jin Bubaigawara but most know me as Twice and this is the story of how I became part of the amazing and extraordinary evil organization called Hydra led by Child Emperor... A little S-rank villain for fun and my first friend.

1 year ago

*Toc toc toc*

"There's a knock at the door!" I exclaim lying on a sofa reading a comic in this small apartment in an abandoned building while my clones do all the work for me. After unfairly losing my job I started to use my quirk on myself with the purpose of not being alone and finding someone to talk to.

Eventually, I started using my clones for criminal activities... If this society doesn't accept me as I am, then I have nothing to lose.

"Open your!" Exclaims one of my clones pointing to another clone.

"No, open your." Another clone says pointing to another and so on. I just sigh as I stand up and walk with my hands in my pockets to the door. Who could it be?

I then opened the door and on the other side was a little boy in a boy scout uniform looking at me with a smile on his face. What is a little boy doing in an abandoned building? Where are his parents?

"I'm selling Chaos Cookies!" The boy exclaims energetically holding up a box of cookies with a strange symbol on them while his face and uniform are covered in crumbs. This child... He's strange!

"This place is very dangerous for a small child, did you know that?" I whisper, crossing my arms and looking at him carefully.

The kid simply shrugs with a small smile as his eyes light up and he points his hand at several of my clones behind me. "They are clones!" He exclaims happily pushing me aside and brazenly walking into my apartment. This of course caught the attention of all the clones inside.

"Why is a child here?" One of the clones asks.

"Are we parents?" Another clone stutters.

"Your quirk is so cool!" The boy exclaimed with a radiant smile on his face causing a small smile of pride in us. "Jin Bubaigawara, B-rank villain." He hums, nodding his head which causes my body and my clones to tense up.

This kid recognized me... This is bad, I will have to leave this place soon.

"Who are you?" One of my clones asks narrowing his eyes at him.

"I think I should introduce myself properly..." He whispers placing the cookie box on the ground as a little smoke spreads from his shoes. "I'm Child Emperor a villain for fun!" He exclaims raising his fist in the air before pointing at me. "And I would like to invite you to become a part of the Hydra initiative!" He exclaims as confetti shoots out of his backpack all over him.

At that moment, my clones start clapping. I must admit that the boy has style, although I am confused... Very confused. "Aren't you too young to be a villain?" I ask. A villain for fun? It's strange...

"Yes, yes I am." He says with a slight chuckle and gives a thumbs up in my direction.

"You are a strange child." I whisper scratching my head.

"I am not strange!" He exclaims childishly crossing his arms. "Maybe a little... Anyway, you can keep the box of Chaos Cookies, consider it a friendship gift from me." He says waving his hand dismissively. "On the back of the box is my contact information." He says as a crooked smile begins to spread across his face. "However, the cookies are only for the original." He says holding up a finger.