Recipe for Chaos (This chapter will be rewritten soon!)

AN: This chapter will be rewritten soon!

Chapter 6 Fight Like the Devil

POV Izuku

2 years later

The days turned into weeks and the weeks into months, then before I knew it I am now 12 years old. I just have to wait two more years before I can apply to my dream school of heroes. I want to be like All Might and save people with a smile on my face.

A year ago my brother told me something very important that changed my way of thinking and since then I have kept those words close to my heart.

*** You worry so much just about not having a quirk that you forget how to take advantage of the talents you possess. ***

Since then I started training my body to become a hero. I want my little brother to be proud of me, even Kacchan also joins my training, however, he sees it as some kind of competition. I've also improved my quirk analysis capabilities.

I have about 10 books filled with information on quirks, strengths, weaknesses, and how to improve them. I must give it my all if I want to be a hero!

Regarding my mother, she quit her old job and is now in a very important one with excellent benefits and income. It was like a dream come true for her to be hired without even going through a job interview. However, now she returns home a little later than usual.

As for my little brother...

"I am so cute, so small, and adorable." I hear my little brother say as I enter his room without knocking on the door. Then I find my 8-year-old little brother looking at himself in the mirror in his room.

"I'm a cute and lovable vampire." He says looking at his sharp little fangs through the mirror. At this, I cough a little to get his attention. He quickly turns in my direction as his cheeks flush a little and he smiles showing his teeth in my direction.

"Hello, Izu-chan~ Welcome home." He hums.

My little brother is acting suspicious again!

At first, I choose to ignore my little brother's random behavior as some kind of joke, on some days he acts normal, however, there are some times when his attitude completely changes.

He even once sneaked into my room and tried to bite me while I was pretending to be asleep, however for some unknown reason, his body stopped as he began to shudder as if in pain. I obviously stopped pretending to be asleep and asked him if he was alright, he just apologized and said it was a joke, after which he quickly left my room.

With the passage of time, no more such accidents have occurred. My mother on the other hand simply ignores my little brother's behavior as a stage in his growth, yet she is never present when my little brother's behavior radically changes.

"Are you okay?" My little brother asks, pulling me out of my thoughts. "You stared at me intently for a moment, that was cute." He says with a cat smile on his face. He is doing it right now, that behavior!

"Uh." It's all I say narrowing my eyes in his direction which causes my little brother to get nervous and cover one of his ears with his hand.

Then my little brother's eyes light up as he nods. "Hey, Izu-chan, your favorite show is about to start!" Exclaims my little brother. At this, my eyes widen. It's true today a new chapter of the All Might documentary is released!

__________________________

Micro-Spy T-44

Small and undetectable device for espionage and long-distance communication, it can be attached to any part of the host's body or clothing, however, it is recommended to be attached inside the ear to activate the ability to receive information.