A Real Threat

Chapter 11 A Real Threat

After my introduction to the world, I deactivated my voice amplifier, however, An eerie chill ran down my spine. "Prominence Burn!!!!" I hear an anger-laden scream coming behind me.

At this, immediately one of my robotic tentacles unfolds from my backpack grabbing Hawks and throwing him inside a building not far from my position. I need Hawks alive to confuse the heroes! They will think that I am just a victim of a nefarious organization and that will keep them distracted for a long time.

Then my protective barrier quickly activates covering me in a powerful hexagonal shield protecting me from the powerful flames hitting and surrounding my shield.

Endeavor is here! It seems that my battle against Hawks took longer than estimated. This completely changes my escape plan, before this, numerous scenarios begin to formulate in my little brain as the flames cease.

"So my guess was correct after all, that barrier can protect you from my flames." Says Endeavor appearing from the flames epically with a threatening posture with his arms crossed and a completely serious face.

At that moment, my little heart begins to pound wildly as the adrenaline begins to spread through my veins. Of all the heroes, for me, the most dangerous of all is without a doubt. Endeavor!

"I will not hold back just because you are a child, before me stands a dangerous villain and you will be treated as such." Endeavor growls covering his entire body in flames raising the temperature of the whole place.

The main show is about to start and I plan to have a lot of fun.

"You wouldn't think you could defeat me..." I say cheekily walking slowly towards him while my shield remains active. "With those little flames." I say with a crooked smile from behind my gas mask. "TRUE?" I asked tilting my head slightly.

At this, Endeavor's eyes narrow in my direction as the temperature begins to rise higher and higher. "I'll show you who I am." He growls throwing both fists back as he begins to concentrate his flames on a single point.

"Hell's Curtain!!!" Endeavor exclaims throwing his arms forward, emitting a huge blanket of flames in my direction.

"Maximum Power! Chaos Reflector Shield!" I exclaim spreading my arms as my shield receives a powerful fire attack. "All contingency protocols activate, now!" I exclaim as powerful flames reflect in all directions and all hell breaks loose around me.

The main battle has started...

__________________________

POV Toshinori Yagi

"Sir, would you like me to pour you another drink?" A friendly bartender behind a bar asks me, I'm currently on an all-expenses-paid Atlantic Ocean cruise courtesy of my old friend Mirai Sasaki. I tried to call him after receiving the boat ticket in the mail, however, he does not answer my calls. Will he still be upset? Why did he send me the ticket?