Chapter 61 Holding Out For A Hero - Part 1

POV Third Person

On the main stage.

"I think I... I think I'm going to throw up." Toga mutters with a slightly green face, posing as Isamu and hanging in the air upside down at a great height before her cheeks bulge.

"Hold on a little longer, Isamu! Your big brother will rescue you!" Izuku shakily exclaimed, swallowing the fear that invaded his body and running with all his might in Child Emperor's direction with a determined look on his face.

Izuku's legs move on instinct, while his breathing is erratic at best, barely dodging the small explosions that impact around him. Small but controlled explosions fired from Child Emperor's mechanical combat wings, who seems to be having a lot of fun with all of this.

"We're finally reaching the climax!" Child Emperor exclaims with great enthusiasm, as numerous holographic screens surround him, allowing him to monitor the entire situation as if this was all just a video game

"All the players of this wonderful and chaotic game are trying their best not to give up! Heroes and villains! Politicians and Civilians! Friends and Enemies! All of them fighting for their ideals to the rhythm of my heartbeat!" He exclaims, placing a hand on his chest and feeling his small heart beating furiously.

"So don't let me down now Izuku!" He exclaims with an intense glint in his eyes, as a crooked smile spreads behind his gas mask, watching Izuku intently getting closer and closer to him before increasing the firepower of his mechanical wings and laughing out loud.

At this, Child Emperor spreads his arms to his sides, while his intimidating mechanical wings covered in electricity resonate loudly behind him, causing cinematic explosions as if he were an angel... A fallen angel. "Muhahaha!"

While this was happening, one of the holographic screens around Child Emperor was playing a live broadcast of the Japanese Prime Minister. A transmission coming from the Tokyo Tower is being transmitted to the whole country and part of the world.

A carefully calculated transmission that would ultimately destroy trust in the current hero system, thus beginning one of Child Emperor's most twisted and complex plans.

"Recent events are a clear and compelling example of the many flaws in our current system... The Heroes Public Safety Commission has failed all of us." The Japanese Prime Minister announces in front of the cameras, holding and reading a document previously supplied by his head of security under orders from Hydra.

All this while Mr. Compress observes with fascination and intrigues the multiple giant screens that still work on top of some buildings transmitting the Prime Minister's speech. "Abracadabra." He mutters enigmatically, nimbly flying over the skies of the city of Tokyo with the help of his cloak transformed into a hang glider, while a pair of police helicopters try to chase him.