An Even Fight and Two Angry Women

Chapter 30 An Even Fight and Two Angry Women

As the group of heroes led by Sir Nighteye fight the chaos clones in the throne room, another battle is taking place in the Tower of Chaos amphitheater. An epic battle that will change the way of thinking of millions of people around the world and mark the end of an era.

__________________________

"Traitor!" Captain Celebrity exclaims in pain pressing on a burned stump where his left hand is supposed to be as a disturbing look spreads across his face.

"I won't blindly follow the orders of the hero commission anymore! I will not kill a child! I will be a real hero!" Hawks exclaims with a dark look on his face as he holds up his red lightsaber.

"You took your time, Keigo-Niisan." Child Emperor whispers getting up from the ground and putting on his backpack while he looks at Hawks's back and makes a slight face. The few remaining feathers on Hawks' back are in very bad shape while some burns are visible on Hawks' body.

"Damn coward." Captain Celebrity grunts and clenches his remaining fist as an aerodynamic barrier presses on the wound to prevent bleeding. "You leave me no other choice!" He growls as a desperate look spreads across his face before he begins to fly in Hawks' direction.

Captain Celebrity's hero suit is in a mess with numerous injuries all over his body and on the verge of collapse, however, the will to exact revenge keeps him conscious.

"Stay behind me, Child Emperor." Hawks snarls, swinging his lightsaber and preparing to face Captain Celebrity. However, Child Emperor ignores him and positions himself to the side of Hawks as various weapons unfold from his backpack and swing above him.

"Let's fight for our freedom and see the sea." Child Emperor says dramatically with a smile behind his gas mask as millions of people around the world look on with wide eyes. "Together!" He exclaims raising his fists in the air as the guns in his backpack are fired at Captain Celebrity.

"Die!" Captain Celebrity exclaims flying rapidly towards them as their aerodynamic barriers spread around them before powerful explosions shake the Tower of Chaos.

__________________________

Meanwhile in the throne room.

POV Sir Nighteye

What kind of substance was injected into the main clone? Why hadn't they used this before? Most likely, that substance has some limiting or secondary effect on the host. If only I could get a sample...

Our theories suggest that Child Emperor possesses an intelligence quirk similar to Nezu's, which scared and alarmed many heroes and members of the hero commission. I have to admit that Child Emperor's inventions are very creative and scary... However, I'm sure this is just the tip of the iceberg.

"What are you really planning?!" I exclaim, grabbing one of the clones by the shirt after a short battle as my other hand goes quickly to his gas mask. Who is really hiding on the other side of the gas mask?

"You can cut off one head, but two more will take its place!" He exclaims laughing as his eyes sparkle with amusement before dissipating into some sort of sludge.

"Damn." I grunt, breathing hard and clutching my heavy office stamps between my knuckles which I use as weapons as I intently watch the chaos unfolding around me.

In the distance, I watch as a huge piece of rubble falls from the roof due to the strong tremors of the tower. At this, the huge piece of rubble hurtles in Power Loader's direction. This is bad, he won't be able to dodge it in time!