Welcome to Musutafu City... Home of Hydra

Chapter 60 Welcome to Musutafu City... Home of Hydra.

On the outskirts of Musutafu

"So... is this all we're going to do?" Shoto Todoroki questions monotonously, raising an eyebrow at his older brother, while his hands are covered in fresh paint.

"I guess so." Dabi responds with a shrug, keeping his hands in his pockets nonchalantly.

"When you told me that we had an important mission assigned by Child Emperor, I really thought that we would fight side by side against a powerful opponent or attack some government facility." Shoto mutters a little disappointed.

"When it comes to the little psychopath, nothing is as simple as it seems." Dabi snorts, thinking of some theories why they were excluded from the Child Emperor's more sophisticated schemes before waving his hand dismissively. "On the plus side, this can be considered a frat bonding activity." He says cheekily, ruffling his little brother's hair.

"I guess you are right." Shoto murmurs with a small smile spreading across his face, admiring a newly painted huge sign with his brother, while in the background an extraordinary view of the city can be seen before a shiver runs through his body. "Hydra is really terrifying, brother."

"And you haven't seen anything yet..." Dabi whispers cryptically with a crooked smile spreading across his face.

" Dabi whispers cryptically with a crooked smile spreading across his face

POV Naomasa Tsukauchi

Not far from Musutafu city center.

My hunch was correct, the little demon was still alive and kicking, unleashing all sorts of chaos around him, while he shamelessly taunted us in the process. Part of me is relieved that the brat didn't die at Captain Celebrity's hands, while another part of me is horrified.

All of us, heroes, policemen, and civilians have been used as mere disposable toys by a very twisted and dangerous little boy... A full-blown S-rank villain who now threatens this city with his presence.

"Child Emperor has been sighted not far from here! Quick, we must stop him before it's too late! Go go go!" I firmly exclaimed, cautiously advancing through the streets of Musutafu in the direction of the place indicated by some riot officers who had fled in terror from Child Emperor.

I can't blame them for running away, after all, Child Emperor has decimated the raiding party made up of Japan's best heroes and brought the hero system to the brink of collapse in just one day. Not to mention the terrifying and advanced technology developed by him... A technology that has undoubtedly caught the attention of countless scientific minds worldwide.

Behind me, a group of riot police along with a few rookie heroes follow close behind, all of them exhausted and full of uncertainty after ruthlessly suppressing much of the riot in the city. However, in the process, I lost contact with Lemillion and Suneater, who had taken the lead and were right in the epicenter when Child Emperor appeared.

My Chaos Academia: Brotherhood  (MHA/BNHA)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara