Furby-Apocalypse! (This chapter will be rewritten soon!)

Chapter 9 Furby-Apocalypse!

POV Naomasa Tsukauchi

"Keep civilians away from the area!" I exclaim for the fifth time, this whole situation turned into complete chaos

"Keep civilians away from the area!" I exclaim for the fifth time, this whole situation turned into complete chaos. What would be a small operation to stop a group of villains from fighting each other quickly turned into a larger operation as they were led into an underground fighting arena packed with villains.

Several heroes belonging to the first squad that was sent out were severely injured due to the number of villains they faced. However, with the arrival of reinforcements and heavy hitters like Ingenium, Snipe, and Ectoplasm, the rest of the villains should soon be caught.

"Is there any information on Eraser Head and his group?" I ask one of my subordinates in charge of communications.

"Negative sir, something is interfering with their radios." Said quickly my subordinate. Since the operation began all contact with Eraser Head, Present Mic, and Midnight was completely lost. Something in this whole situation I don't like at all.

"Keep safe." I whisper narrowing my eyes in the direction of the damn stadium.

Several rookie heroes along with the police are surrounding the entire perimeter to prevent any civilians from getting involved and thus prevent the remaining villains from escaping. However, it is evident that many villains managed to escape before the reinforcements arrived.

"Tonight couldn't get any worse." I sigh heavily. Most of the heroes in the top 10 are not in the city or will take hours to arrive while All Might is not in Japan.

At that, one of the rookie heroes approaches my direction holding a toy in his hands. "Detective Tsukauchi-san, some of these strange toys have been appearing all over the area." Says the rookie hero stuttering a bit. At this, I raise an eyebrow in his direction which makes him nervous.

"Did they appear out of nowhere?" I ask suspiciously looking at the strange toy in the rookie hero's hands and then snatching it out of his hands as I examine it closely. "It's a Furby." I say with confusion plastered on my face as I look at a small engraving on the bottom of the toy.

*** If you find yourself reading this, it's most likely too late~ Made by Child Emperor. ***

"Put this in an evidence bag for further analysis later." I say rubbing my eyes as I hand the strange toy to the rookie hero. There are more important things right now than solving the mystery of missing toys.

"Right away detective-san." Says the rookie hero walking away from me with the strange toy in his hands.

"But what the hell!" Exclaims the rookie hero calling my attention along with some nearby heroes and police. "Its eyes changed color, that was terrifying." He sighs scratching his head nervously.