Happy Ending

*1 year later*

Jimin's Pov
I entered the house and it was pretty silent compared to other nights cause having twins in house makes it full of noises and laughs.

Yup 3 months ago y/n gave birth to our precious twin babies. A boy and a girl, I still remember that day when she got into labor.

*Flashback*
I was holding y/n's hand tightly as she was about to give birth to our kids. Yes, 9 months ago she got pregnant with our cute kids. Not even one we're blessed with 2 babies.

"Push, Mrs. Park" Doctor said but y/n was panting hard. "Princess push" I whispered in her ear and she squeezed my hand hard before pushing and letting out a painful scream.

"I c-can't, Jimin ahh i-it hurts" She cried looking at me which broke my heart into million pieces  "Princess, you're so strong. I wish I could take your pain away love but I can't cause I'm not strong as you, please push" I said as tears fell down my eyes.

She pushed again while whimpering in pain. "Yes Mrs. Park, one last push and your first baby will be out" Doctor said making us smile through tears. "Do it, love, please a little more for our little ones" I said and she nodded a little before pushing hard and the room was filled with tiny cries which made me cry harder.

"It's a boy, congratulations" Doctor said making me giggle. "Here you go, Mrs. Park" Doctor said as she held our son near y/n to which y/n laughed. "My baby, Jimin, look" She whispered.

"Yes, love, our baby" I said and then the nurse took him to clean. "Ok, Mrs. Park, now it's time for your daughter come on push" Doctor said and I held y/n's hard tightly. "Just a little more, baby, we are almost there" I said and pecked her forehead as she pushed.

My heart was breaking seeing my love in this much pain but at last it was all worth it. Y/n gave a last push and our daughter was also out. "Congratulations, Mr and Mrs Park" Doctor said and came near us with our daughter in her hands and passed her to y/n but she stopped. "Jimin, hold her" She said and I looked at her "Come on, Jimin hold your little princess" Y/n said smiling at me and I slowly held my daughter.

"My little princess, it's daddy" I whispered while crying. Soon nurse took her to clean. I went near y/n "You did so well, princess, I'm so proud of you thanks for giving me the best gift ever" I said and she smiled before going into a deep slumber as she was really tired.

It's been 3 hours since y/n gave birth to our babies and now all of them are sleeping. I was sitting beside y/n but suddenly I heard a little cry and I saw my little baby girl was crying so I slowly went near her and took her in my arms.

"Angel, what happened, baby?" I asked her in baby voice but she just stared at me. "Angel, let mommy sleep. She's been a lot for you and your brother" I said and she held my finger in her tiny little fist melting my heart. "Min" I heard y/n's voice causing me to walk towards her. "How are you feeling, love?" I asked and helped her sit with my one hand cause the other one was holding my little baby.

"My body hurts a little but it's ok" She said while smiling making me smile  "You're so strong, princess. Thanks for baring all this pain alone" I said and pecked her lips making her giggle. "She looks like you" She said while pointing towards our daughter  "Well, she got looks of you as well" I said and y/n giggled. We both were startled by another cry.

"Jimin, get him" Y/n said as I nodded and handed our daughter to her while I get our little baby boy. "Aww, my little prince, why are you crying" I asked him and took him to y/n but he wasn't stopping. "Jimin, give him to me" Y/n said and I took our baby girl from her and passed her our baby boy. "Shh, baby, don't cry" Y/n slowly patted his tummy as if he was made of glass and to my surprise he stopped crying.