Last Chance

"Y/N!!!!!!" I heard jimin's voice but I didn't turn around cause I was still angry and sad. "Y/n I'm so sorry please forgive me give me one last chance." Jimin said as he tightly back hugged me "I'm so sorry I am such an awful husband. I was being selfish I thought if you will leave me it will be alright but I failed to notice your situation and how hurt you were." He cried while burying his face in my neck. A few tears rolled down my eyes as well but I controlled myself.

"Jimin leave me" I said coldly but I felt him shooking his head "Please I'm so sorry give me one last chance" He sobbed hard but at this point I was also hurt I just couldn't get the fact he always tells me to leave him instead of figuring things out together.

"Jimin, I said leave" I said but he didn't move "Just slap me yell at me but please don't leave me" He said while sniffling.

"I SAID FUCKING LEAVE ME" I yelled and yanked myself from his grip.

I turned around and saw him stumbling on his steps because of a sudden jerk. "What do you think of yourself? When you told me to leave you to go and date other men or find someone better practically you always disrespected my character all the time who do you think I am a freaking whore huh? I never said anything cause I knew you were hurt but I was hurt too but you never noticed that. Do you think I don't have feelings? I go around and catch feelings for everyone that easily. I'm tired from this shit of yours jimin." I said while pointing towards him and he stood there as a statue.

"Why can't you see I always try to figure things out together but no you just suggest me to go and date another man and he'll keep me happy like are you that desperate you get rid of me? Think about it jimin do you think you deserve a chance after almost talking shit about my character?" I asked him and at this point I was crying.

Suddenly jimin fell to his knees and started sobbing "Please forgive me y/nahh I never thought I was hurting you this much" He cried while joining his hand in front of him.

I turned around facing members cause I couldn't see him like this, I wiped my tears off. I could tell by the looks on their faces they were sad and confused and taehyung was angry and sad as well.

"Please forgive me y/n I never meant to hurt you" I heard him cry loudly. "I can't do this jimin I'm hurt" I cried and looked down. "Please y/n, forgive me. Trust me, I never meant to hurt or point out your character it's just I was so ashamed of myself that I'm useless I can't give you a simple happiness. I was guilty that's why I kept saying to leave but trust me only I know how badly my heart pains when I said those words. I can't imagine my life without you and seeing you with other men would literally rip my heart into pieces" He sniffled and continued.

"Never in my life I thought about any other girl. I only love you and I always will, and back in the room when you were saying you will love someone else I swear I felt like my soul left my body. I never even looked at a girl with that type of intention. I never thought I would hurt you this much without even knowing. And you never came in between it was always you, you were my first and will be my last whether you wanna stay or not. Please forgive me y/n I know I don't deserve another chance but I wanna be selfish and have another chance please give me one more and I never questioned your love for me I know you love me so much that's why I couldn't see you in pain but I never thought I was the one causing you pain. I'm really very sorry y/n for every pain I gave you intentionally and unintentionally. P-please love one last chance but it's ok if you don't want to I love you a lot to let you go for your good-" His cries were interrupted when I suddenly turned around and got on my knees to hug him tightly while crying hard on his shoulder.

Jimin hugged me back without even wasting a second "Shut up shut the fuck up" I cried in his neck and he did the same "I'm not going anywhere ok, I don't want anyone else except my chim." I sobbed harder "I'm not letting you go baby, I have decided I'm gonna be selfish to keep you with myself" Jimin cried on his shoulder.

"I love you so much jimin I can't imagine you with any other girl" I was crying badly, he pulled away and cupped my cheeks "I don't have any other girl in my life nor do I want anyone else I love you and only you baby" He said and pecked my forehead while both of our faces were covered in tears.

He then again hugged me making me rest my has on my chest "I'm sorry princess so sorry to hurt you and thanks a lot for giving me another chance and I promise I won't make you regret your decision this time." He said while caressing my cheek with one hand while his other arm was wrapped around my waist securely holding close to his chest.

"I love you too jiminahh and I'm sorry if my words earlier hurt you I don't love anyone else, I wouldn't date anyone but I needed to say that, or else you wouldn't have realized" I said while sniffling "Thanks a lot for making me realize love and don't be sorry" He said.

"And I don't see jungkook with those intentions he's like little brother to me" I whispered and he pecked my nose "I know I'm sorry baby you're the best wife I could ever ask for" He said while smiling softly.

"But jiminahh we talked about this in the morning then why were you crying?" I asked jimin and he sighed before speaking. He told me the whole story making me flick his forehead.

"Dumbhead why would you think like that you're so stupid jimin. You know when jungkook called me I got so scared I ever broke that poor door" I said and he giggled "My princess is strong" He said hugging me tightly.

Jimin's Pov
"Jimin you were going through all this alone and never told anyone of us." I heard taehyung and the other members, they all were looking sad "I'm sorry guys" I said "Ok now get up for how long are you both planning on sitting on this floor come on we have couches here" Jin hyung said making us laugh.

"Let's go love" I said to y/n and we both stood up.

We all sat on the couch and our manager came "Come on get ready boys it's time to perform." We all nodded and went towards our vanities to get our makeup and hair done again.

I held y/n's hand tightly and walked towards my makeup vanity where my makeup artist was waiting for me.

I didn't leave y/n's for a second. Now makeup artist was touching up my hair and I was still holding y/n's hand. "Come boys time to go" Manager said and we all nodded.

"You will be here right when I'll come back" I asked y/n holding her hand tightly close to my chest "Of course love I'll be here all the time don't worry" She said while caressing my cheek.

We all left for the performance but I don't know why I was feeling different maybe tired but I shrugged it off.

*Break time*

Soon the performance ended I was feeling really tired cause from the past few days I didn't get any rest. I just wanted to go inside and rest in y/n's arms.

We all walked out of the stage and went towards our makeup room where I saw my beautiful wife sitting on the couch waiting for me with a cute smile on her face making me smile as well. I walk towards her but suddenly I started feeling dizzy and weak.

*THUD*