Ex-Boyfriend

Jimin's Pov
"It's Yoongi oppa" My jaw dropped listening to y/n's words. Anger rushed into me, and my hands clenched. I glared at Yoongi hyung and saw him already staring at us. "Please relax, Jimin. We all were young at that time. He already said sorry to me several times. I was hurt at first but eventually, I forgave him. I didn't tell any of you cause I didn't want you all to look down at him when he's already guilty and ashamed of what he did." Y/n said but I was still glaring at Yoongi hyung.

"H-how could you do this to anyone, hyung?" I asked to cause Yoongi hyung has been my inspiration since I joined the group. "I know I did wrong please forgive me" Yoongi hyung said while tears streamed down his cheeks. Y/n got up and went to him and hugged him to which he returned. I never had a problem with y/n hugging any members cause they all are her brothers but now I don't really like seeing yoongi hyung hugging her and crying on her shoulder.

The fact that he's y/n's ex now made me feel insecure about how easily y/n is hugging him. "Shh, oppa don't cry. We talked about it, didn't we" Y/n said softly while caressing his hair. I part of me was burning with jealousy and anger and a part of me was saying that he was just a brother to her now.

"But y/n what I did was wrong. You didn't deserve that none deserves that. I tried to stop you from what you wanted to do for a long time" Yoongi hyung cried harder as y/n rubbed his back gently.

"It's ok oppa you had reasons" She said. After a few minutes, Yoongi hyung calmed down and pulled away from the hug. "I'm sorry once again y/n for everything I said that day. Jimin, I'm sorry to you as well if possible forgave me." He said looking but I looked away while tears fell down my eyes. "Oppa, I already forgave you don't worry and please stop crying now" Y/n said and came towards me.

She sat beside me and pecked my forehead "What happened love?" She asked softly "I always thought of him as my inspiration, I always wanted to be like him but after what he did to you, I know he's ashamed but you suffered that time because of him" I said and y/n sighed "Jimin, look I'm not saying you're perspective is wrong but, babe you don't know the story of his side, you don't know his reasons" She said while sniffling.

"Then tell me" I said and y/n sighed. "My dad was in the mafia and he wanted me to join his mafia team as well. But I didn't cause I wanted to be a singer and second I grew u seeing my father coming home with blood all over him. I knew they kill people and as I grew up I started to hate my dad thinking he kills innocent people he also used to work with police like y/n. During that time I met y/n, I loved her so much, she was my first love. I wanted to keep y/n safe but when she said she wanted to be a mafia all my old memories were triggered. We argued and I ended up saying all those hurtful words to y/n but after about a year we broke up I started to know things about my father's mafia job and how he works with cops to help innocent people. And then I regretted every single thing I said to y/n" Yoongi hyung paused and took a deep breath before continuing.

"I tried to approach y/n to ask for forgiveness. I met her, I talked to her at first she didn't want to talk which I totally understood but then she talked to me and forgave me. I once even asked if she would want to get back but she denied saying that she already loved someone"

Yoongi hyung said and I looked at y/n with wide eyes "It's you baby" She said while smiling "I'm sorry again" Yoongi hyung said "No don't be it isn't your fault. Don't worry I already forgave you" I said while smiling to which he came and hugged me tightly "Thanks, Jiminahh" He said while pulling away. "Wow, that's so much for today" Hosoek hyung said as we all laughed.

All the boys left for the hotel and now it was just me and y/n. "No more" I whined as y/n was trying to feed me porridge "One last spoon babe" She said "You've been saying this for 5 minutes" I said and she laughed. "Ok ok, this time last one for real" She said making me pout. She then fed me medicines. "Min, rest ok then tomorrow we will go back home. Our home" She said as she gulped her medicines down.