Trust Me

We all were talking and y/n was acting as if nothing happened. I was so happy that she came for my parents.

"Mom dad you both go and rest till then I'll make dinner" Y/n said to them "No it's ok y/nahh lemme help you" mom said but y/n shook her head.

"No mom it's your first time coming here so please I'll cook and it's ok Jimin will help me, right jimin" Y/n asked to which I immediately nodded. "Aww, you both look so cute I wish you both will always stay like this" Mom said and I glanced at y/n and saw her smiling genuinely to which I also smiled.

I followed y/n into the kitchen after mom and dad went upstairs. "Y/n how did-" I was cut off by y/n.

"Jimin look I know you have a lot of questions I will answer them you need to promise me you will listen to me and believe me" She said and I could see mixed expressions on her face hurt anger, and panic, it was hard to read her. But still, I nodded.

"Jimin listen before-" Y/n was cut off by mom "Y/n listen" As mom came inside but stopped seeing us tensed "Why do you both look so tensed is everything alright?" Mom asked to which y/n smiled widely and went near her "Everything is alright mom it's just your son was saying he wants to eat kimchi fried rice now you know how serious jimin is about his food" She stated as mom laughed loudly.

"Oh y/n you're totally right jimin loves his kimchi fried rice a lot" Mom said as they both started laughing.

"Thanks, y/n for not letting her know anything" I thought, and while seeing them both laughing their heart out I thought that maybe I chose the right one but then what about our fight does she really love me?

"By the way, mom do you need anything you could have called me why did you come downstairs you know you're here so you should rest fully cause I know at home you don't take rest, I can see you have lost a lot of weight" Y/n said to mom and she shook her head.

"No darling I'm all fine I just came to help you cause I don't want you to work alone and I know this dork won't help at all he will just create a mess" Mom said while pointing towards me to which I widened my eyes.

"Oh my god, mom you also know how much of a mess he creates in the kitchen" Y/n said while mom nodded while agreeing with her.

"Excuse me ladies I'm still standing here" I said while raising my eyebrows at them.

"So what we're just telling the facts" Y/n said while smirking at me making me roll my eyes. "You-" Before I could say anything to y/n mom held my arm and dragged me out of the kitchen "Come on now get out of the kitchen and let us cook in peace" She said and y/n laughed loudly in the back.

I was going upstairs after mom practically kicked me out but suddenly I stopped "Ahh" I felt a sudden pain in my lower abdomen but then it vanished away. I shrugged it off.

*After dinner*

I helped y/n with dishes, and mom and dad went upstairs to the guest room. "I'll finally be able to talk to her" I thought "Let's go jimin" Y/n said and I nodded.

As we entered the room "Jimin-" I cut y/n off "Do you really think I create a mess in the kitchen but I never did that" I said looking at her while she gave me an "Are you serious" look "Are you serious right now" She asked to which I nodded "Yes cause I never made any mess but you still said that in front of mom" I said while pouting "Jimin I had to say something to distract her" She said making me laugh nervously "Oh yeah" I said.

"Now jimin listen to me first I don't know why you believe sarah when she told you that I don't love you, I'm really disappointed jimin like can't you see yourself do you really think I don't love you?" She asked and I could see hurt in her eyes.

"S-so you love me?" I asked while pointing towards myself. "No I hate you that's why I'm still here, you fucking dumbass" She said turned around that's when I heard sniffles. My eyes widened I rushed to her and held her shoulders and turned her around just to see her crying silently.

"Why jimin, tell me was my love this weak that you didn't even feel it and believed sarah when she told you that I don't love you? Can't you see it yourself huh can't you see how much I love you can't you see how I'm trying to sort things out between us?" She sobbed while looking into my eyes and I felt a pang in my heart looking at her state cause I have never seen y/n like this before.

"Tell me jimin do you really not understand or it's just you who don't love me" She said and looked at me with anger in her eyes. "No y/n it's not-" She cut me off before removing my hands harshly from her shoulders.

"No it is like that I get everything I know you and sarah love each other and you know how I got to know about it cause I heard your moans" She said through her gritted teeth "Y/n no- WAIT WHAT MOAN" My eyes widened when I realized what she said.

"Yes, I heard moans when I called you that day so now you don't need to pretend more I already everything" She said while I was confused "Y/n when did you hear moans? What are you talking about?" I asked her calmly.

"The day after that party when I went to the office remember? I called you, you even picked up then I heard that bitch moaning while talking your name and when I came home I saw you both k-kissing on our couch" saying that she fell on the bed and started crying hard.

I gulped down my saliva. I was confused and hurt at the same time. I quickly sat beside her and tried to hold her but she pushed me away.

"Y/n baby listen to me once you got it all wrong" I said trying to convince her but she wasn't listening she was crying and I know she was really hurt. "Y/n love, listen just once" I said and held her arms and slowly turned her towards me.

"Baby you got it all wrong that time she fell and I was checking her foot that's why she was making those noises. Please trust me that kiss was an accident she kissed but I didn't" I said hoping she would trust me "T-then why didn't you push her huh?" She asked angrily looking right into my eyes.

Her red bloodshot eyes were giving pain to me I was feeling pathetic cause I knew I was the reason behind her this condition. "Tell me jimin why didn't you push her then?" She asked holding my collar "Y-y/n I-i-" I yanked myself backward and wiped her tears harshly.

"Fuck it, you're a playboy, you're also like others, and you will also leave me broken" She sniffled and continued "I came here for mom dad now I'm going goodbye Park Jimin" She said walking towards the door of the room but before she could reach there I went and back hugged her tightly.

"Leave me jimin....l-leave me" I know she was crying but I was too. "N-no please don't go" I said while burying my face in her neck.

Y/n's Pov
I was about to walk out of the room when jimin back hugged me "Leave me jimin.... l-leave me" I said and tried to get out of his grip but he just tightened it. "N-no please don't go" He said and I felt my neck getting wet.

"Please I swear I'm not a playboy please trust me....I was so shocked when she kissed me, I was just checking her foot when she suddenly pulled on top of her and then kissed me I was too stunned to speak, I didn't know what was happening cause everything happened too quickly" He sobbed in my neck while my tears also didn't stop.

"Please trust me I love you so much....I was too hurt that day when you didn't listen to me but you s-slapped me and I know you did right because I deserve that slap cause I yelled at you for no reason I'm so sorry y/nahh please forgive me" He said while crying in my neck.

I tried to turn around but his grip was too tight for me to even move "Let me turn around" I said while holding his hand which was wrapped around me but he shook his head in my neck "Jimin" I said a little sternly as he loosened up a little and I turned around but his face still in my neck. I held his face and pulled it back so that I can see him. His eyes were red and puffy.

"Please don't leave me. I-I'm not a playboy you can ask anyone, I never had a girlfriend please trust me" He cried in my hands.