Right Man

"I'm sorry we can't say anything right now the condition is critical" The doctor said and left and I burst into tears "No why" I sobbed hard while jimin held me tightly preventing me from falling.

"Jimin why is it happening to my dad?" I cried on his chest. "Don't you wanna go in and talk to dad?" He asked me making me nod immediately "Then be a good girl and stop crying you need to be strong for dad hmm, we can't let him be sad right, come on now stop crying" Jimin said and wiped my tears.

After a few mins when dad was shifted into the VIP room we all visited him. I saw my dad lying on the hospital bed with a lot of wires attached to his body.

"Be strong, you're strong, hmm" Jimin whispered in my ear making me nod a little. "Dad" I called him and he looked at me and gave me a weak smile breaking my heart.

"Princess don't cry" He said in a weak voice making me sob lightly. "Dad what happened" I cried as I sat beside his bed while holding his hand. "Don't cry y/nahh, you're my strong princess" He said and I sobbed while holding his hand.

"Dad everything will be alright right?" I asked him making him nod at me with a smile "Yes baby, everything will be alright we will go home soon don't worry" He said and hugged me tightly.

*In the evening*

We all were still at the hospital. The doctor said we still need to go through some surgeries for good results.

"Y/nahh baby go home jimin and you look so tired I'm here, tae is here if something will happen we will call you" My mom said to which I shook my head.

"No mom I'm not going anywhere, I'm staying here. Jimin it's ok you should go home you're pretty tired" I said to jimin but he shook his head "I'm not going alone you're coming with me, we will come back again in the morning don't worry but for now let's go home, love you need to rest as well" He said while caressing my cheek.

"Thank God, I literally chose the right man for my daughter, y/nahh baby jimin is right listen to him and go home" My dad said and I sighed heavily while nodding. "Thanks baby for listening" Jimim whispered and pecked my forehead.

We bid our goodbyes and we left the hospital. Jimin's parents also went home. We were in the car.

"Love what do you wanna eat?" Jimin asked me softly while I was looking out of the window. "I don't wanna eat anything I'm not hungry" I said to which jimin sighed and nodded.

We reached home. "Y/n go and freshen up till then I'll make something to eat" Jimin said "I said I don't wanna eat jimin" I said but he just pushed me upstairs.

Jimin's Pov
I entered the kitchen to make spicy pork with some rice and bibimbap. I quickly started making everything as the dishes were easy to make so it will take maximum 25 to 30 mins.

I was almost done and y/n wasn't here so I was a little worried. I placed everything on dining table, and went upstairs only to see y/n standing in the balcony. I slowly went to her and backhugged her making flinch but when she realized it's me she relaxed.

"Princess what are you doing here?" I asked her softly but she didn't say anything.

I turned her around and the sight broke my heart. She was crying silently. I wiped her tears and hugged her tightly "Cry baby it's ok to cry I'm here for you" As I said that y/n broke down on my chest sobbing loudly.

After good 15 mins she relaxed "Feeling better?" I asked while giving her a warm smile to which she just nodded. "Good now let's go food is ready" I said and she widened her eyes.

"Shit you should have told me earlier" She said cutely making me laugh a little. "It's ok you needed me" I said.

We went downstairs and I made her sit on the chair. "Jimin it's a lot I don't even have any appetite" She gasped but I just shook my head "Baby you need energy and for that you need to eat so stop talking eat by yourself or I can also feed you." I said to which she pouted.

After dinner we went upstairs. We laid down on the bed and I pulled her closer to me keeping her head on my chest as she wrapped her hands around my waist.

"Thanks jimin, thanks for everything" She whispered "Don't thank me it was my duty to be with you" I said and pecked her head.

After 5mins I heard cute faint snores. Y/n fell asleep quickly cause she was pretty tired.

"Sleep tight love" I said and closed my eyes.