He Killed Her

Y/n's Pov
I was standing on the rooftop looking at the sky. The cold wind hit my face when my phone rang and I picked it up "Hello" I said "Hello Mrs. Park" I heard from another side "Yes it's me who are you?' I asked "Miss I'm officer Max speaking I wanted to talk to you about Sarah" He said and my eyes turned dark "Yes officer, well about her I want her in my custody so my manager will contact you and he will take her to Korea" I said and hung up the phone.

"Why me? Why do I always get stuck in something? I never wanted Jimin to find out about my mafia stuff like this." I said and tears rolled down my cheeks. "It's ok now don't cry" Someone kept a hand on my shoulder and I turned around to see Taehyung.

"Tae you told them didn't you" I asked and he nodded "Why would you do that?" I cried and yanked his hand from my shoulder "Because y/n he was scared when he remembered you were holding a gun, he asked me and I couldn't lie to him that's why I told him everything and he deserves to he's your husband" He said making me scoff.

"You knew I was going to tell him very soon and who knows if he also reacted like him" I asked angrily to which Taehyung sighed.

"I know Jimin for 8 years now. I know he's not like him heck he's nothing like him" He said and I looked away cause I also know that Jimin is not like him but I'm scared. "I know but you know everything. You know I'm scared. I don't want mine and Jimin's relationship to end up like that" I mumbled and he pulled me in a hug.

"I know princess, but it's ok I know Jimin will understand and you don't do anything illegal. It was his fault he left you alone, he lost a gem like you and we all know how much he's regretting today" He said and I nodded.

Yes, cause I know he's regretting badly. He's regretting his decisions and every single word he said to me that day. "Anyways how are you feeling now? Please don't stress yourself" He said and I nodded before pulling away from the hug "I'm fine" I mumbled.

"Y/n" We both heard a voice and I looks behind Taehyung to see Jungkook standing there "Yes kook?" I asked but he just pulled me into his embrace burying his face in my neck "When Taehyungie hyung told everyone about your message I thought I won't be able to see you again" He cried like a small baby.

"And why did you never shared any of your secrets huh I know it's hard for you but then what are friends for?" I chuckled at his baby voice "Ok ok kook I'm sorry and don't worry I'm fine now" I said and he pulled away before pecking my forehead "My noona" He whispered making all of us laugh.

"Oh yeah y/n Jimin hyung isn't eating anything and he needs to eat cause he needs to take medicine" Jungkook said and I sighed thinking about Jimin's stubbornness.

"Let's go and feed your hyung" I said and was about to walk but Jungkook held my arm "Are you really upset with hyung?" He asked me making me let out a sigh "I need some time kook" I said and walked away.

I entered the room and saw all oppa were trying to convince jimin to eat but he wasn't eating. "Eat Jimin you need to take medicine" Namjoon oppa said "I don't wanna eat anything please hyung" Jimin said.

"Why is that Park Jimin. Mind telling me" I said and they all looked at me. "Y/n" Jimin said and I walked towards him.

"Open up" I said and held a spoon full of porridge in front of his mouth "I don't wanna eat" He said and looked away. "I don't like repeating myself and you know that very well" I said but this time my voice was cold as ice which probably sent shivers down Jimin's spine.

He immediately ate the food, and just like that I fed him and gave hum medicines. "Good now sleep you need rest." I said "What about you? You didn't eat nor did you rest" He said and a soft smile crept up on my face.