Proposal

I was getting ready for dinner but not with the boys with my parents. when I was at the office I got a call from my mom.

*Flashback*
I was in my cabin working on some files when my phone ringed I checked it and it was mom.

*On the call*

Y/n
Hey mom, how are you?

Mom
Hello dear, I'm all fine what about you? where are you I called taehyung but he said you're at the office honey I told you not to pressurize yourself.

Y/n
I know mom but I'm doing great.

Mom
Ok but take care of yourself now honey I want to talk about something important are you free?

Y/n
Yes mom I always have time for you. What happened is everything alright? are you and dad ok?

Mom
Yes baby we are fine I want to tell you about the dinner tonight with the Park family.

Y/n
Park family?

Mom
Yes dear you have talked about something important. So we're meeting at 8 pm ok.

Y/n
Ok mom sees you then bye take care.

Mom
Bye baby you too take care.

*Call ended*

I sighed while thinking "Dinner with park family why so suddenly........Ahh that jerk is gonna be there as well." I groaned and got back to work because now I need to leave early. After an hour I completed my work and started to head home.

I entered the house only to see a sad jungkook sulking on the couch while taehyung was trying to comfort him I guess and jimin was standing there watching them. "What happened?" I asked but regretted seeing jungkook's face I remembered our plan. "Oh no jungkook I'm so sorry" I quickly went to them "It's ok your families are important" He mumbled with a sad pout on his face.

"Hey don't say it like that you're also important" I said and pulled his arm making him stand up before pulling him in a hug "But then I'll be alone" He muttered "Kook why don't you come with us" I said while pulling away from the hug "We were also saying the same but he's saying that it's our family time" Jimin said and I frowned at jungkook "Kook you're also family get it now come on let's get ready we need to leave at 8." Everyone nodded except jungkook "Jungkook go and get ready you're coming and that's final" I said making him smile widely.

"By the way, I don't know the restaurant do you all know it?" I asked to which taehyung nodded "Yes we know the restaurant you're coming with me and jungkook will go with jimin cause they need to go to their houses to get ready" I nodded at taehyungs statement "Ok then let's meet at the restaurant," I said making all of them say "Ok".
*Flashback ended*

I curled my hair from the bottom and did some natural makeup, wearing my jewelry and heels. I went downstairs and saw taehyung all ready to go.

"Let's go," I said as he nodded and we made our way towards his car

We reached the restaurant and at the same time jimin and jungkook came "Y/nie you look so pretty" Jungkook said "Aww thanks kook you also look handsome" I said and he got shy but mumbled a small thank you. I glanced at jimin.

He was looking damn good in that all-black outfit

We entered the restaurant and taehyung asked the waiter to show us our room because our parents book a private dining hall for us. We all followed the waiter and entered the room "Hello kids" Mr. Park said looking at us we all bowed and sat down.

"Hey mom dad, hello uncle hello aunty," I said to our parents and they replied with a warm smile. "Hello uncles hello aunties," Jungkook said "Hello darling how are you? we are really happy you also came." My mom said "I know right mom he was not coming but I forced him" I said and everyone laughed at the shy jungkook "Looks who's shy" flicked his head as he was sitting beside me.

"Ok ok, now kids come on order your food." My dad said and the waiter gave us the menu. "Y/nahh baby you're looking really pretty," Mrs. Park said.

I shyly replied to her "Thanks aunty you're also looking beautiful." She said thanks to me, I heard a scoff I looked and saw jimin looking at me with a cranky face I raised my eyebrows at him. Taehyung noticed both of us shook his head as sitting beside jimin, he whispered something in his ear and they both started talking I just shrugged it off.

We all were eating our parents were talking and jungkook were making jokes and taehyung and that monkey I mean Jimin were "So kids the main reason for this dinner is we wanted to have some serious talk with you all." Mr. Park said to which my dad nodded making all four of us confused.

"Y/nahh look princess 24 now and it's the perfect age for marriage." Dad said making me frown "So tell me do you like someone?" Dad asked me I widened my eyes "Dad what are you talking about?" I said awkwardly because Park's family was also there and why was dad asking me that in front of them?

"Y/nahh you don need to feel awkward or embrace daughter feel free to answer and Jimin I have the same question for you do you like someone?" Mr. Park said making me and Jimin look at each other.

"No dad but why are you asking me this out of the blue?" Jimin said "Princess you didn't answer yet don't worry if you have someone we don't have a problem we will meet him and then-" I cut my dad off "Dad I don't like anyone" I knew my cheeks were pink by now "Well that's good then Jimin I have found a girl for you a perfect daughter-in-law for us." Mrs. Park said.

"What mom? where did you find her?" Jimin asked in one breath "Jimin baby the girl I chose for you is y/n." She said and I choked on air "WHAT????" I and Jimin both said at the same time and stood up from our seats "Both o you sit down relax." My mom said as we both sat down I looked at Jimin who was already staring at me "But mom I don't wanna get married now." I said looking at my mom with my famous puppy eyes.

"Y/n princess it's the right time and Jimin is the perfect guy for you we can trust him that he will keep you happy" Dad said and I sighed "Mom why didn't you tell me about this earlier?" Jimin asked, "Jiminahh don't you believe my choice y/n is an ideal girl well mannered, good at managing her life, and most importantly understanding and supportive didn't you want a girl who will support you with your future dreams to trust me son she the one." Mrs. Park said making Jimin sigh as well.

"Kids we don't want to pressure you, both of you should spend some time together and if everything goes well then we will think about further things cause marriage is not a game it's a serious thing so I want you both to take the thing seriously and don't do anything stupid ok?" Dad asked Jimin and I nodded in defeat.

"Nice so why don't you go and talk to each other in private" mom said making my eye wide I was about to say no but Mrs. Park interrupted me "Yes you both should talk to each other communication is important." Both of us forced a smile and went to the rooftop from where we could see the whole city.