Big Day

*Engagement Day*

Yup, it was our engagement. I was so nervous but my mom told me it was normal. I was all done getting ready.

I paired my red gown with some silver jewelry to match my heels and my hair was tied in a side messy bun

The engagement ceremony was happening in Park villa. I and my family came here in the morning. And it was almost time for the function to start guests are already here "You're looking so gorgeous mam" My makeup artist said I gave her a warm smile "Thank you and thanks for your service though." She shook her head "That's my duty mam." I looked at myself in the mirror as my family entered the room.

"Oh my god my daughter is looking so beautiful" Mom said and hugged me "Princess you grew up so fast" Dad said and joined the hug "Am I adopted or what?" Taehyung said and we laughed as we broke the hug "Omg mom now he knows that" I said and we all continue laughing at him "You know you're so lame sis" He said and hugged me tightly which I returned. "How am I looking?" I asked him he smiled warmly "You're looking so beautiful y/nahh." He said and I giggled.

We all went downstairs to the garden. And there I saw him.

Looking so handsome and that red suit yes we are matching

Looking so handsome and that red suit yes we are matching. My stomach did flips he smiled at me which I returned.

Jimin's Pov
I was so freaking nervous that it was our engagement. We decided to match and wear red.

I was in garden of our villa with everyone waiting for her and as soon as she came I couldn't stop staring at her she was looking drop dead gorgeous. She was looking breathtaking, she looked at me and I smiled at her which she returned back giving me butterflies.

She came and stood beside me. "Darling sit down, be comfortable ok" Mom came and helped her and I sat down beside her on the couch.

"Hey" I said slowly as mom left. Y/n looked at me and my heart stopped for a second she was doing a lot of things to my body. "Hey" She replied softly "You're looking beautiful" She blushed and looked away "You're also looking handsome" She mumbled while looking down.

The night was so beautiful with the open sky, my engagement, especially with the girl whom I never imagined, peaceful and soft music everything was just perfect.

"Let's start the ceremony" My dad said and everyone clapped for us. Mom passed me the ring I took it and stretched my hand in front of y/n, she kept her hand on mine and slipped the ring onto her finger. "Mine" I thought and smiled widely as everyone clapped for us.

Y/n's PovEveryone was clapping for us I glanced at the ring on my finger "Here you go" Mom passed me the ring I took it and faced jimin he brought his Everyone was clapping for us and our families

Y/n's Pov
Everyone was clapping for us I glanced at the ring on my finger "Here you go" Mom passed me the ring I took it and faced jimin he brought his Everyone was clapping for us and our families.

"Y/nahh" Jungkook came and sat beside me "I'm so happy for you both" He said and other members also came and congratulated us "Jiminahh, she's our little sister don't be brat to her" Jin said and we all laughed except jimin. "Yeah keep her happy or else I don't know about taehyung but I will for sure beat your ass up" Yoongi said and I couldn't stop laughing.

Everyone was eating now. Jimin and I were on our couch and various types of dishes were placed in front of us on the table our families decided to give us some quality time with each other.

"Happy engagement." Jimin said making me giggle "Happy engagement to you too" I said while smiling. "Are you happy jimin?" I asked and he looked at me little confused but then replaced it with a wide smile "Yes I'm so happy why aren't you happy?" I shook my head "No no I was just asking I'm happy too" I smiled softly.

He held my hands in his big ones "Y/n you know-" he was cut off by jungkook "Woah hyung is so fast already holding hands weren't you both enemies?" He teased us I pulled my hands back from jimin's grip.

"You little shut up and we are not enemies anymore get it and stay away from her she's mine" My cheeks turned red after hearing jimin's words he mentioned me as his fiance.

"Y/nie" I looked at pouting jungkook calling me before I could say anything "Y/nahh" I heard jimin's voice I faced him and he was pouting cutely giving me butterflies all over my body.

"Kook don't be sad let him say don't listen to him" I said making jungkook smile and showing his bunny teeth. "What about me then?" Jimin held my hand while pouting.

"You also shouldn't be sad today's your engagement" I said while caressing his hand which was holding mine. "But my fiance is not giving me attention" He said and I blushed when he called me his fiance.

"Ok ok don't be sad he's gone now happy" I said and he smiled like a complete idiot while seeing jungkook going away. "From now onwards you're my fiance and I'm yours I feel so different do you feel it too?" He asked and I nodded slowly "Yup, I also feel differently nervous, and excited I don't know it's just it's an unknown feeling." He smiled.

"Y/nahh I wanna be with you I wanna share my everything with you my happiness, sadness and I want you to do the same and trust me with your whole heart so will you?" He asked and his eyes were full of hope I nodded slowly.

"I will jimin I will try my best to be the best one for you" He smiled widely making his eyes disappear. "Thank you so much y/nahh I will make you regret your decision of trusting me." He said making me smile.